NBA: *** NBA Playoffs Thread V2.0 ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
D

DistrictCyclone

Williams is shutting this thing down.

It sounds like a tomb in there; make some noise, Bulls fans!

D

DistrictCyclone

Nate Robinson doing his best Deron Williams impersonation.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Not a fan of the NBA at all. But the draft got boring and I flipped over as the Bulls were down 109-95 with about 3 minutes left. 2 point game now, very exciting.

Don't know who Robinson is - but he good.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Nate Robinson finishes one point shy of MJ's highest 4th quarter scoring for the Bulls. Incredible.

CJ Watson reverts back to his choke city form he displayed last year after Rose went down.

Sky is the limit for Lopez (even though he had 7 uncalled first half fouls), DWill having an incredible game, but the $90 million jump shooter and new cool logo not living up to billing.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
some horribly inconsistent officiating helping Nets out here, how on earth is that not +1 on the other end then incidental contact is a foul with one on the shot clock...Bulls will have won this one in spite of the zebras if they pull it out.

D

DistrictCyclone

Wow, only Robinson could make that shot during this game. Awesome.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
This is one of the best finishes to a game by any player ever. I'm kind of a Nate Robinson skeptic as a Bulls fan but....daaaaaaaaaaamn. He's even got his teammates good looks in OT.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
OK Johnson making me eat my words a bit exclusively with last second shots...but really they'll be strapped with his money for longer than they care for.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
just coming in to say spoelstra sucks.

and joe johnson is finally earning his paycheck