Mulkey to LSU?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
All sorts of Twitter smoke that Mulkey is leaving Baylor for LSU. I’d be pretty surprised but that would be a massive shake up in the big 12

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
All sorts of Twitter smoke that Mulkey is leaving Baylor for LSU. I’d be pretty surprised but that would be a massive shake up in the big 12
giphy.gif

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Noting her colorful analogies and language, the woman is nonetheless a great coach. Played the game at the highest level and then duplicated it on the bench. I've always admired her. Can't believe she'd leave Baylor.

Sidenote to Intrepid27 - I love this quote:

"Success is a journey. But people often treat it like it's a place."
- Georges Niang

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
"It doesn't matter where my career takes me, you always go back to your roots. My children were born in north Louisiana, my son played there at LSU. You always listen, you always are talking to people who are connected to Louisiana. I just heard this yesterday about coach Fargas leaving and not coaching. To answer your question, I had opportunities to leave Baylor, but timing in one's life is always the reason you make career decisions." abc-tv

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Noting her colorful analogies and language, the woman is nonetheless a great coach. Played the game at the highest level and then duplicated it on the bench. I've always admired her. Can't believe she'd leave Baylor.

- Georges Niang

That's going to be a pretty unpopular hot take among the Cyclone faithful but pretty much 100% true. Lot's of the WBB fans take it as an article of faith that anyone who beats us regularity cheats or, worse, doesn't do things the "right way".

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Been chatter about this in the WBB forum since early Monday. Seemed to go from hot rumor, to ******** LSU social media talk to maybe back to hot rumor again yesterday.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.

- Georges Niang

Acknowledging this Waco Wacker can coach is one thing, the admiration part is another.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
"If somebody around you, and they ever say, 'I will never send my daughter to Baylor,' you knock them right in the face. The problems we have at Baylor are no different than the problems at any other school in America. Period. Move on, find another story to write."

**** Kim Mulkey for ******* ever.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
"If somebody around you, and they ever say, 'I will never send my daughter to Baylor,' you knock them right in the face. The problems we have at Baylor are no different than the problems at any other school in America. Period. Move on, find another story to write."

**** Kim Mulkey for ******* ever.

That and the "I'm in the know" comment are 2 of the most tone deaf and elitist things she has said. I remember when they won either NC or Big 12 tourney a couple years ago she was listing off all her career accomplishments during the trophy ceremony questions and my thought was why is she listing off her resume when the focus should be on what your current team just accomplished on the floor you are standing on right now? It's always been about her and her next conference title or national championship and I for one would be glad to see her leave the Big 12 and be another conference's problem.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
I hear Swamp People is looking for another female to join the cast. I could see her in her camos, chain smoking, and using her rifle shooting gators,