giphy.gif

Another one of these threads

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
So for this to happen,

Izzo would be forced to resign
Fred would be fired by the Bulls
Michigan State would then hire Fred.

and someone already knows all of this is going to happen?

Fred is done in college. I expect Fred to end up in the front office of an NBA team as his next move.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
That twitter handle seems dubious at best. But I’ve predicted for a long time that he’d be in the big 10 or ACC sooner rather than later. He almost jumped to Ohio State last year.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I put MSU in my yuck list with Baylor and Penn State now but I am sure the location of many young women’s nightmares is someone’s dream job.

Reactions: SCyclone

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
That wasn't the most entertaining tweet on that page. It was this:
I would eat s*** with a spoon to see Charles Barkley throw @dandakich through a plate glass window. Can we make this happen?
There isn't a bigger, more arrogant a$$ in the media than Jockitch.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
So for this to happen,

Izzo would be forced to resign
Fred would be fired by the Bulls
Michigan State would then hire Fred.

and someone already knows all of this is going to happen?

Fred is done in college. I expect Fred to end up in the front office of an NBA team as his next move.

Fred could always quit and walk away from the 15 mil or so still owed to him. I'm sure MSU would have no problem giving him a contract that would match or exceed that. It would only make him the third highest paid coach in college basketball.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
A few thoughts...
  1. Thought he hated the recruiting aspect, but maybe he found dealing with recruits is easier than dealing with NBA egos.
  2. It wouldn't bother me a bit if he did coach MSU or elsewhere, as long as not in the B12
  3. My chances of winning the lottery are higher, and I don't even play the lottery.