Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Pretty heartbreaking for the kids to lose a young teacher.

More than a few in that listing were retired. This is not being posted to make a statement about whether schools should be in session or not. Just information that builds on your post.

kcbob79clone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Another test, this one has, wait for it @madguy30, has T-Cells and immunity

Thanks for the shout out!

HOPEFULLY the T-Cell thing for this is similar to the first SARS as those have turned up in people 15 years post-infection.

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Dr. Fauci says pandemic's days are numbered with all the vaccines

But that doesn't mean we can ignore it

“I doubt we’re going to eradicate this,” he said. “I think we need to plan that this is something we may need to maintain control over chronically. It may be something that becomes endemic that we have to just be careful about.”

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

More than a few in that listing were retired. This is not being posted to make a statement about whether schools should be in session or not. Just information that builds on your post.

A district begged until my 62 year old SIL agreed to long term sub gig for teacher having a baby. Has hypertension and cholesterol issues but at least not obese. And in a district more likely to take precautions than ours.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyientist

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Approaching 160,000 reported cases today. I think that'll get to 200,000 at some point.

Keep this up and we're looking at getting that 300,000 deaths mark by NYE, no problem.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

" Hospitalizations lag behind cases by about two weeks; by Thanksgiving, today’s soaring cases will be overwhelming hospitals that already cannot cope. “The wave hasn’t even crashed down on us yet,” Perencevich said. “It keeps rising and rising, and we’re all running on fear. The health-care system in Iowa is going to collapse, no question.”

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

" Hospitalizations lag behind cases by about two weeks; by Thanksgiving, today’s soaring cases will be overwhelming hospitals that already cannot cope. “The wave hasn’t even crashed down on us yet,” Perencevich said. “It keeps rising and rising, and we’re all running on fear. The health-care system in Iowa is going to collapse, no question.”

I wonder if people still think that's not happening and we've beaten it.

This '2nd wave' in Europe is still going up.

Reactions: CloneLawman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron