• Thumbs Up

Votes: 86 62.3%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 52 37.7%

• Total voters

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Morbius has officially been delayed again from March 19th to October 8th....... smh. Man, I've actually really been looking forward to this movie and what it holds and tells us about the future relationship between the MCU and the SPUMC. Man, my patience continues to get tested to the max.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Interesting response by Feige in the article to the following question:

"Is there any chance that Charlie Cox could be back as Daredevil or do you consider what happened with Netflix almost like an alternate universe?"

I don't know how to take his response honestly.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015

Interesting response by Feige in the article to the following question:

"Is there any chance that Charlie Cox could be back as Daredevil or do you consider what happened with Netflix almost like an alternate universe?"

I don't know how to take his response honestly.
I loved him as Daredevil so I would be cool with it. They can bring back Jon Bernthal while they are at it.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Just maybe lose Finn Jones' phone number while you are at it.... whoops!!! Man, I must have just misplaced that.
Haha exactly! They can bring Mike and Krysten along if they want too just need a new Iron Fist...

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Hard to believe we are just a little over 24 hours from getting our first new MCU item in nearly a year and a half. Wowsers, that was a long time and believe me, it has felt long. I believe our time is due. Bring it to me!!!!

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Looks like Chris Evans is in the middle of negotiating a return to the role of Captain America in some capacity. This comes from Deadline, so it is a legit source. Hard part is nobody knows right now for how many movies are in what fashion.

Reactions: 3GenClone

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Looks like Chris Evans is in the middle of negotiating a return to the role of Captain America in some capacity. This comes from Deadline, so it is a legit source. Hard part is nobody knows right now for how many movies are in what fashion.

I'm torn. I loved him in the role, but the passing of the shield and the long lapse since Endgame set the table nicely for some new blood. I guess I'd be ok with a flashback cameo type of thing, but I'm not sure I want him headlining another Captain America movie.

Reactions: CychiatricWard

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Not MCU-related, but Disney is testing the hybrid-theatrical release:

Nomadland, which is a Searchlight (formerly Fox-Searchlight) Pictures film will launch on Hulu the same day it launches in theaters. The movie was directed by Chloe Zhao who also wrote & directed the upcoming Marvel movie The Eternals.

• Informative
Reactions: Triggermv

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I've heard Nomadland is absolutely fantastic and will be a best picture nominee.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

I could see him doing some sort of training thing with falcon or something as an old man. Or a flashback wrinkle cameo kind of thing. Hard to think he would be the main man again

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Just watched the first two episodes of WandaVision. I like it, but if you are not familiar with old TV shows, your gonna miss a lot of jokes. My wife’s 16 year old cousin is super confused because she’s not familiar with **** Van Dyke, Bewitched, Dream of Jeanie, etc.

Still not sure how it all fits together, buts it’s certainly interesting.

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Just watched the first two episodes of WandaVision. I like it, but if you are familiar with old TV shows, your gonna miss a lot of jokes. My wife’s 16 year old cousin is super confused because she’s not familiar with **** Van Dyke, Bewitched, Dream of Jeanie, etc.

How would sit with younger kids? What’s the intended audience?

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
How would sit with younger kids? What’s the intended audience?

I’m honestly guessing younger audiences won’t like it, at least these first two episodes. Every episode is like a decade of old TV, so when they get to the 90’s, they might like it more.

Very comparable to the movie Pleasantville so far.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Just watched the first two episodes of WandaVision. I like it, but if you are not familiar with old TV shows, your gonna miss a lot of jokes. My wife’s 16 year old cousin is super confused because she’s not familiar with **** Van Dyke, Bewitched, Dream of Jeanie, etc.

Those references seem odd since I would assume their target demographic would try to include early teens as well as 40/50 year-olds. I'm planning on watching this weekend.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
Those references seem odd since I would assume their target demographic would be early teen - 40/50 year-olds. I'm planning on watching this weekend.

I agree, it’s odd, but that’s kind of the whole point of this Disney+ stuff. They can get away with weird things Marvel could never do in theaters.

Don’t get me wrong, I like it so far.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Thought it was odd as all get out. Kids were confused as well.... so does anyone really understand the story line behind it???? Also when are the next episodes coming out?

Help Support Us

Become a patron