Lindell Wigginton

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
I'm guessing his source does more than just look at crystal ball predictions

Wigginton has been seen as an Oregon lean pretty much the whole time.

I think early on he was a CLEAR Oregon lean. In the last two months we picked up a TON of momentum. So much so Meyer and Halsted changed their picks to ISU and contributors to this website said they'd be extremely disappointed if Wigginton went elsewhere. He became an ISU "lean" for all intents and purposes.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
This is damn near identical. I was thinking this earlier.

Not really. Vaughn always said he was committing in April and then all of a sudden he changed it to February. That's why it was bad news for us. He had told our coaches that he would commit to Iowa State in the spring and then he changed his whole plan.

This guy was always going to commit sometime soon after his visits.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I think early on he was a CLEAR Oregon lean. In the last two months we picked up a TON of momentum. So much so Meyer and Halsted changed their picks to ISU and contributors to this website said they'd be extremely disappointed if Wigginton went elsewhere. He became an ISU "lean" for all intents and purposes.

I don't think Alex ever picked Oregon until he switched his pick from Iowa State today.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I want you
I need you
We're going to go all the way
-Dana

What's going to happen when Wiggington realizes that these texts from Dana are actually from his coach and not a woman?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
tumblr_lqalvyAwzC1r074apo10_r1_250.gif

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I don't have a premium info on Cyclone Report but some people on the ISU 24/7 pay site were saying Eric Bossi thinks/heard he's picking Iowa State.

Right as I'm feeling good about that, I notice his Crystal ball is up to 100% Oregon.

Reactions: Sigmapolis

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Somebody text a manager and see how Coach Prohm's mood was in practice today.... Just kidding. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. Not impossible, but very unusual to see a 100% Crystal Ball recruit choose someone else. Dang.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron