Le Batard said what?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
From listening to other shows, it seems like Stugotz is brought up and respected in the industry.
I don't really care for Dan. He's a lot like Jim Rome, but Rome had great interviews.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
From listening to other shows, it seems like Stugotz is brought up and respected in the industry.
I don't really care for Dan. He's a lot like Jim Rome, but Rome had great interviews.

I have never listened to his radio show but HQ was not bad.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
No, it isn’t viewed that way by the department of commence, but it also ignores how complex and weird race is in the United States.

If you’re from Latin America, you really aren’t considered “white” in the United States
I think some agencies have it broken out separately but others do not. If you want consistency looking at the US Government is not where you'll find it. (Speaking as a 30 year GS employee.)

Reactions: DurangoCy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Don't listen any longer but I hated Le Batard when they first popped on but then realized it's actually better than most sports talk. Might as well just jack around with something so trivial.

It's like Walton doing games. Most of the announcers are horrible and don't even hardly call the game and it's really easy to see what's going on so might as well have someone throwing random thoughts out there.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I can count on 1 hand the number of minutes I've listened to live radio since March.

Podcasts and streaming Spotify is where it's at. No commercials and I get to fast forward thru segments I don't care about

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I can count on 1 hand the number of minutes I've listened to live radio since March.

Podcasts and streaming Spotify is where it's at. No commercials and I get to fast forward thru segments I don't care about

Agree. But that's why LeBetard has gone the podcast route and has tailored their entire show around the podcast network rather than the ESPN radio show. They're going to do just fine now that their ESPN run is over next week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron