KU FB

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
The honeymoon phase is a powerful thing. Some of you know what I'm talking about.

It's all relative. They should feel good considering they are Kansas. But they lost 7 out of their last 8. There's a limit to how long you can feel good going thru stretches like that more than a small handful of times, even for Kansas. Granted, it's longer than most, but it will take less time than you'd think for that to get old even at KU.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Big 12 really was weak this year...ok st, ku, ou, tech, Baylor...all those teams were really weak

• Agree
Reactions: TClone99

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Not sure why a player who is not a quarterback is throwing on run, especially when it looked like he could run in or stop and throw to TE in middle of end zone
Fully agree.

I just hate the new OT format. That it comes down to a single possession per team is stupid. They did it to shorten games but they shortened the very games that are the most fun. It’s right up there with the NFLs stupid OT model.

aauummm

June is National Camping Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
My hatred for Kansas goes way back further than the Big 12 and involved a little altercation that I had with a KU fan and his KU girlfriend at the Red Ram after KU had beaten us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85clone

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
I live in Jayhawk land. Watching them puff their chests about a paper tiger football team they didn't even know existed 6 months ago has been gross. KU needed to be destroyed.
I'll ask as well - which SEC team ponies up big money for Jalon Daniels between now and spring ball?

He is an absolute baller. He singlehandedly made KU a bowl team almost this year.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Not sure why so many are worried about the Big 12s bowl record. These bowls have never been more meaningless. Big 12 could go 0-8, but that doesn’t mean the conference was bad.

Even if you're right, that won't stop the pundits from holding that type of record against the big 12 (even when they don't when it happens to the big 10)

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
You would be in love with those dip**** cheaters.
Taking this kind of personal aren’t you? I am no Bama fan, but there are few teams I despise more than K State.

I’ve also never been a fan of the whole cheer for your conference thing. I hate that the SEC and Big Ten made that a thing a couple of decades ago, mostly with the help of the national media.

But I’ve never understood why any Cyclone fan would purposefully cheer for a team we directly compete with for recruits and position in the conference to beat a team like Alabama on a national stage. Yes, let’s cheer for great things for K State to get an even bigger leg up in any way. A win against Bama sure as hell won’t hurt them that’s for sure, it’s only going to help them. They already won the conference which helps them and hurts us.

I will only cheer for the Big 12 when a national championship is on the line mostly. So TCU, I hope like hell they win this thing. But bowl games aside from the CFP I don’t give two ***** about and hope it doesn’t help our direct competition in any way.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ribsnwhiskey