Kell0147 appears to be a scammer

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
First the sexy women in my area who want to meet up aren’t real and now this!? When will it end?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Always leave your socks on, with you cash in them, when you hook up with a hooker, otherwise they will take your money clothes. Another good move is to hide your underwear in the bathroom so you don’t have to use one of your socks to cover up.

Things I learned reading the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: Macloney

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Can you help?

PM me
The first clues on your parking pass thread were the typo/broken English and the account being days old. Call your bank / credit card / Venmo or however you made the transaction and put a stop payment or fraud claim against it. Best of luck

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Are we sure kell is a she?
Might be one of these situations

RuXQxcM.gif

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: BCClone and CYTUTT

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
The first clues on your parking pass thread were the typo/broken English and the account being days old. Call your bank / credit card / Venmo or however you made the transaction and put a stop payment or fraud claim against it. Best of luck
Googling the phone number that user posted in the SEZ ticket offerings also reveals other ticket listings and a complaint on texags forum of being scammed as well.

Kell0147 SCAM post offering SEZ tickets
$150 per ticket. Text me if interested.
(862) 210-9167

Reactions: BoxsterCy

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Googling the phone number that user posted in the SEZ ticket offerings also reveals other ticket listings and a complaint on texags forum of being scammed as well.

Kell0147 SCAM post offering SEZ tickets
$150 per ticket. Text me if interested.
(862) 210-9167

He's gone. Use the "report" feature if he reappears with a new name.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Always leave your socks on, with you cash in them, when you hook up with a hooker, otherwise they will take your money clothes. Another good move is to hide your underwear in the bathroom so you don’t have to use one of your socks to cover up.

Things I learned reading the internet.

Also, if the tub is filled with ice, watch out for your kidneys.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone and NWICY

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
What if was Gift Cards and Western Union?

To help Grandma with her deposit on puppies after she got in an accident on her way for plastic surgery to be sexy enough to send pictures to the love of her life, that she wants to marry and move to America for?

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Also for info on google there appears to be a person running all over forums for CFB teams and other sports teams doing this.

Using Venmo Acct

@Jeremy-lightsey-4

Using this number and several others.
Appears to have went through the SEC and B1G boards as well as MLB in the last few months. All with same Venmo, but using several phone numbers.

Watch out.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Yep I believe so. Number all the sudden was disconnect after a few chats was offering Iowa tickets for $120.