Kansas @ Kansas State

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I understand that. But everyone is banking on us beating KSU in Manhattan. I don't think that happens.

We would be in seriously good position if that game hadn't been blown. Still I like our chances against Weber with a slight lead than Bill Seff on our heels. And this makes the likelyhood that everyone can STFU about the conference streak much better.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I don’t get why you think KU winning would have been good.

If we lose at KSU, either outcome tonight likely requires help. Do you want to bank on that help coming from Weber or Self choking?

We control our destiny more with KSU winning tonight, as we can add a loss to KSU’s record. And KSU has more chances for losses in other games due to their schedule and Weber.
You mean Bruce Weber, the "elite head coach" that he is?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
When computers play the games I'll put a lot of stock into their scenarios. Fact is KSU is 1 game ahead of us, beat us at home and if they get to 2 games ahead we aren't catching them.
If KSU would’ve lost tonight, who did you see beating Kansas the rest of the way? KSU has more loseable games left it’s hard to deny. They will for sure lose at AFH which will put them back even with us. Then you look at the rest of games and Baylor Saturday will be difficult for them and Texas in Austin probably will since the Longhorns destroyed KSU in Manhattan.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
When computers play the games I'll put a lot of stock into their scenarios. Fact is KSU is 1 game ahead of us, beat us at home and if they get to 2 games ahead we aren't catching them.

I like seeing the odds.

You’ve been going on about how you just can’t bear to see anyone else but us dethrone KU. Tonight’s outcome gives us a better opportunity to make that happen. KU wins tonight, they’d be on their way to another one.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I understand that. But everyone is banking on us beating KSU in Manhattan. I don't think that happens.

I believe in our team. If KSU wins the league it will suck balls. But most are banking on Weber choking. I was at the loss in Hilton. We are much better with Lard and Wigs. Anyway, **** KU!

L

LincolnWay187

This loss by KU is that much more enjoyable after that randomfan guy posted about them "not cheating". **** ku

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
If the environment for Iowa State at K-State is as impressive as that, our guys will struggle. Not looking forward to seeing the crew play in Manhattan.

It won’t be. Just like the atmosphere at Hilton isn’t the same for KSU as it is for KU.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
K State May win the league, next year may be a rough year for ole Bruce though with who they lose.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I’m not banking on that at all. It’s by far our most likely loss left.

So if we lose that game then KSU needs to lose 3 more times in order for us to finish ahead of them.

Then add in we will most likely have 2 more loses (at least) this season, so then KSU has to lose 4 games.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

I'm banking on KSU losing somewhere,hopefully multiple somewheres between the multiple good chances they have to lose, one of which is us in manhattan, but they have @KU, @Baylor, and @UT as well.

I feel a lot more confident in that than Kansas losing anywhere other than Lubbock (and even then, after what KU did to Tech on saturday im not sure they'll lose) the rest of the season.

clones8232

Jun 5, 2015
Not really banking on us winning in Manhattan, but understand what gives us the best chance to win the conference. You've conceded we're not going to win it which is kind of pathetic.

And in order to win a major conference championship you have to win tough games. Our guys have to prove it. They will get it done.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
If the environment for Iowa State at K-State is as impressive as that, our guys will struggle. Not looking forward to seeing the crew play in Manhattan.

Yeah, because they struggled so much in a much more hostile environment in Lawrence a couple weeks ago. Or Lubbock? This team has proven they can win on the road.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyched