NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Not sure what is wrong, but that half was horrible to watch. For some reason the team has lost their mojo and what used to be easy has now become difficult. The team has too much talent on the team to struggle this much.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Not sure what is wrong, but that half was horrible to watch. For some reason the team has lost their mojo and what used to be easy has now become difficult. The team has too much talent on the team to struggle this much.
It's the play calling. Sometime Andy forgets you can run the ball. Why can't they do more off of PA with Pacheco?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I dunno why they don't give Pacheco more carries. He runs so hard and has big play capability if he breaks a tackle. That drive they gave CEH 2 goal lone carries and got stuffed made no sense, should have had Pacheco in there. CEH is a bust at this point and has done nothing this season.

WR position is what it is at this point but Rice needs to keep getting more targets. He has looked better as the season has gone on and doesn't have stone hands. Mahomes seems to trust him too and that's been big lately as I think he's lost trust in Moore Toney and MVS after all the drops and bad route running

Beerbrat

Aug 17, 2011
Minneapolis
I dunno why they don't give Pacheco more carries. He runs so hard and has big play capability if he breaks a tackle. That drive they gave CEH 2 goal lone carries and got stuffed made no sense, should have had Pacheco in there. CEH is a bust at this point and has done nothing this season.

WR position is what it is at this point but Rice needs to keep getting more targets. He has looked better as the season has gone on and doesn't have stone hands. Mahomes seems to trust him too and that's been big lately as I think he's lost trust in Moore Toney and MVS after all the drops and bad route running

Didn't he have two drops today? He also had a drop rate of 8.4% going into today. Dude has a lot of potential, but let's not pretend he doesn't have drop issues too.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Game now on Sunday at Noon:

I think it's crazy they are flexing Monday night games. Coming in from out of town is bad enough when they switch it from Sunday day to Sunday night or vice versa. Now image the fun of changing travel and lodging accommodations by a day.

Selfishly I hate it as I am traveling during the noon Sunday window that day. I hope I can find a station with the game.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I think it's crazy they are flexing Monday night games. Coming in from out of town is bad enough when they switch it from Sunday day to Sunday night or vice versa. Now image the fun of changing travel and lodging accommodations by a day.

Selfishly I hate it as I am traveling during the noon Sunday window that day. I hope I can find a station with the game.

Yea, that is crazy. People book flights and hotels weeks in advance. Lots of people going to be piiiiiissssssed.

But Pats do suck. Fans are tired of watching their horrible football.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Yea, that is crazy. People book flights and hotels weeks in advance. Lots of people going to be piiiiiissssssed.

But Pats do suck. Fans are tired of watching their horrible football.
KC sports radio was detailing how this flex is a huge win for the Chiefs.

Saves them something like 36 hours for the following week.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Can’t believe this team won the SB last year. No idea what the issue is this year, but they look bad

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron