NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Can tell the Chiefs didn't like it being called "Burrowhead Stadium":

We need a fired up Chris Jones.
As someone posted before run the ball run the ball run the ball. Make it physical up front. If I remember right Cincys online is not that good. We need to be aggressive on def.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
We need a fired up Chris Jones.
As someone posted before run the ball run the ball run the ball. Make it physical up front. If I remember right Cincys online is not that good. We need to be aggressive on def.
They've run the ball well in the last 3 matchups. Averaged about 140 yds rushing per contest. Drives have to end in TDs and not FGs. Ball security is a must and they have to get home vs Burrow. He's a slippery little bugger that managed to elude Buffalo last week. Last year, KC thought they were going to feast on him after Tenn abused him for 9 sacks. KC only got to him once. Then he got sacked 7 times in the SB. Hopefully last week was his Houdini game and this week Jones eats his lunch.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Frank Clark needs to be huge in this game because you know C.J. is going to get doubled. He is 4th all-time in postseason sacks. The guy does play well in big games.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I live in KC..Since KU's football team stinks so bad most their fans slap on Chiefs jerseys during the season so I generally equate
Chiefs fans = to KU fans.

Time for the troll to depart. Don’t be that guy. Bengals are already a mouthy bunch, you have no business here.

Reactions: abcguyks

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I live in KC..Since KU's football team stinks so bad most their fans slap on Chiefs jerseys during the season so I generally equate
Chiefs fans = to KU fans.
You've had 2 decent seasons in the last 30 and you guys think you're a ******* dynasty. Bout time something went your way. You've had the first pick in the draft the last 30 ******* years in a row. One of them had to be decent right?

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
You've had 2 decent seasons in the last 30 and you guys think you're a ******* dynasty. Bout time something went your way. You've had the first pick in the draft the last 30 ******* years in a row. One of them had to be decent right?
No kidding..I've suffered. Life long Cubs and ISU fan also. ISU/Bengals fan living in KC. I'm a popular guy..lol. looking for a good game and wanna believe it or not, but the Chiefs main rival owning them these days is the crappy Bengals.

Reactions: deadeyededric

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
It will be interesting to see if Cincinnati can come out with that same intensity, they showed last week for another game. The Buffalo pass rush went South when Von Miller was hurt, and Burrow had plenty of time in the pocket, the Chiefs will pressure Barrow's more than Buffalo did last week.

Sounds like Kelsey hurt his back, he had to be the focal point of the Chief's attack, wonder that is going to turn out.

Go Chiefs

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
The Bengals are very arrogant... after the Bills game, the players were saying "On to Burrowhead Stadium in KC."
I have no dog in the fight, but I'm going Chiefs, Burrow needs to stop dressing like a pimp (Michael Irvin, Cam Newton).

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
The Bengals are very arrogant... after the Bills game, the players were saying "On to Burrowhead Stadium in KC."
I have no dog in the fight, but I'm going Chiefs, Burrow needs to stop dressing like a pimp (Michael Irvin, Cam Newton).
2 of the 3 games the Chiefs messed up decent leads going into the 4th. Cincinnati isn't pushing KC around like they did Buffalo. I wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs beat their ass! I like KC in this game because they have Chris Jones and a way better OL.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The window to win a super bowl for the Bengals is this season and next year, after that, they have a lot of quality players that are going to want to get paid, Burrows contract is up after next season, Chase is up after 2024, so is Mixon. While they have plenty of cap space right now, that is quickly be eaten up by signing Burrows and extending a few other players.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Nantz just said that Kelce tweaked his back at practice today, and is questionable now. But he also said that Mahomes didn't miss any reps.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron