NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
OLine gonna have to be on point next week. Cincys DLine and blitzes were solid.

Chiefs DLine has to be much better than Buffalo was today. Not sure they touched Burrow

Last edited:
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Going to be a heck of a game, I would much rather play the Bengals at home, then going to Atlanta to play the Bills. They will come in confident that they can win the game, so will the Chiefs. It will come down to turnovers as it always does, between the two teams.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Going to be a heck of a game, I would much rather play the Bengals at home, then going to Atlanta to play the Bills. They will come in confident that they can win the game, so will the Chiefs. It will come down to turnovers as it always does, between the two teams.
Yep. And I’m willing to bet everyone jumps on the Bengals to win after today plus Mahomes and his sprain. So be it. But count out the chiefs at your own risk.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Burrows seems cocky right now.
Hope that leads to mistakes.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
The "better send those refunds" narrative the media is pushing on the neutral site Chiefs vs Bills game is so stupid. The Bengals realize their own organization sold tickets to a Jaguars vs Bengals home game too, right? These made up narratives the Bengals are cooking up for themselves are gross, from Hamlin to Mahomes ankle to the neutral site tickets.

We have to win this weekend. Going to need the offensive line to step up. Cannot allow the Bengals to rush 3 and get pressure.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I think the injuries on the defensive side caught up to the Bills, Miller out, third string safety and then Poyer got hurt in the game too. Add that to the fact that Josh Allen has just not been playing well lately. Just turning it over at too high of rate. I wonder too that they just were exhausted after a very emotional few weeks.

Last time the Bengals and Chiefs played, Thuney was out and Toney was out as well. Granted Mahomes was healthy. Chiefs really need to be able to run this game and stick to it.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I think the injuries on the defensive side caught up to the Bills, Miller out, third string safety and then Poyer got hurt in the game too. Add that to the fact that Josh Allen has just not been playing well lately. Just turning it over at too high of rate. I wonder too that they just were exhausted after a very emotional few weeks.

Last time the Bengals and Chiefs played, Thuney was out and Toney was out as well. Granted Mahomes was healthy. Chiefs really need to be able to run this game and stick to it.
The longer Josh Allen goes without Brian Daboll as his OC the worse he looks.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021

Hammer them with Pacheco all day long. That dude runs angry and it's time the Bengals feel that anger.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
The Bengals in 2 of their 3 wins vs mahomes really did a good job of taking Kelce away. I expect same Sunday. Going to need to run the ball more than I'd normally like

Reactions: Halincandenza

zarnold56

Aug 9, 2009
Kelce doesn't fumble in the game this year and the Chiefs most likely win that game. Hopefully Hardman can come back this week also and Andy needs to empty his bag of tricks this week with a hobbled Mahomes. Bengals are really good though, they have the best WR room in the league. Not feeling great about this game as a Chiefs fan.

• Winner

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Kelce doesn't fumble in the game this year and the Chiefs most likely win that game. Hopefully Hardman can come back this week also and Andy needs to empty his bag of tricks this week with a hobbled Mahomes. Bengals are really good though, they have the best WR room in the league. Not feeling great about this game as a Chiefs fan.
Probably. And had they just taken a FG at the end of the first half in the AFC title game last year, that one probably ends differently.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Can tell the Chiefs didn't like it being called "Burrowhead Stadium":

Help Support Us

Become a patron