NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Sounds like Joshua Williams might be a steal. Getting a lot of first team work at CB in replace of Fenton. Could be a similar find like Sneed.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Sounds like the 5th and 6th WRs might be Fountain and Watson. Although Powell started to finally show up a little. Gordon has been a non factor.
Really intrigued by Pacheco.
Sounds like Skyy Moore has been getting better and better.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Sounds like the 5th and 6th WRs might be Fountain and Watson. Although Powell started to finally show up a little. Gordon has been a non factor.
Really intrigued by Pacheco.
Sounds like Skyy Moore has been getting better and better.
I was hoping Ross was going to be a steal but he just may never be able to stay healthy.
I'd like to see a big improvement from 1 of the Tight Ends this year. Kelce is probably only going to have 1 or 2 more years of peak Kelce and having 2 good tight ends can be a major weapon. I hope we prioritize it in the offseason if we don't think the next guy is on the roster

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I was hoping Ross was going to be a steal but he just may never be able to stay healthy.
I'd like to see a big improvement from 1 of the Tight Ends this year. Kelce is probably only going to have 1 or 2 more years of peak Kelce and having 2 good tight ends can be a major weapon. I hope we prioritize it in the offseason if we don't think the next guy is on the roster
Fortson was looking really good before he hurt his quad but it isn't a serious injury. IF he stays healthy, I think he could have a breakout year. Sounds like Grey has made improvements as well.

Reactions: GoHawks

BluecutCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 16, 2021
I'm taking my son to his first Chief's game this fall, any recommendations for Ticket sources beyond Ticketmaster/SeatGeek/Stub Hub?? Thanks!!

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
  • Agree
Reactions: GoHawks and 2020cy

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Sounds like we might have a rookie CB starting on the outside(McDuffie), as well as another in the slot(Williams).
At least until Fenton is healthy, although by that time Williams may take the job. Sounds like they are high on the other rookie CB as well.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I know it's early but already hearing NFL talk that has me excited about FB season. Thoughts on possibly depth chart going into camp?

RB: Lot of different looks they should be able to throw at teams with CEH, Jones, McKinnon, and Gore
Read a reviewer/ vid clip on how Chiefs 7th rounder RB may make a splash, impact. Isaih Pachecho, RB, Rutgers

Something to keep an eye on?

Reactions: Halincandenza

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Read a reviewer/ vid clip on how Chiefs 7th rounder RB may make a splash, impact. Isaih Pachecho, RB, Rutgers

Something to keep an eye on?
Pachecho is slated to be the the KR according to latest reports. He'll probably work his way into RB rotation. Hearing that Ronald Jones is looking like the odd man out in the RB group.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Nice start with CJ blowing up his OL for 2 straight plays and of course the TD drive looked like mid season form.