NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
A two possession lead with less than 9 minutes to go and the Chiefs defense lets Ryan Tannehill, of all people, carve them up.

Special teams.....these jokers couldn't even get a freaking FG off in two tries at the end of the game. The first of which would have at least ensured no worse than a tie game toward the end of regulation and the second one wasn't even close to getting off the ground.

This team is horrible still on defense and special teams. They're going to piss this collection of offensive talent down their legs. What a waste. They're not making the AFC championship game this year.

• Agree
Reactions: deadeyededric

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
That was poorly done. What a terrible defense. But again RUN THE BALL. 3rd and 2 and somehow they go backwards 20 yards with no points.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Stop letting Hardman field kicks and punts. He's not good at them. Catching that punt at the 3 was awful.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
This version of the Chiefs has the same problems we always have, they just cannot stop the run. I am shocked that more teams just do not keep pounding our defense with the run, because when they do, they wear us out and keep our offense off the field, and we lose the game.

Reactions: deadeyededric

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Turning the volume off on tonight's game. Can't take too much Booger.
Hope Hill is OK. Makes the Chiefs so much more fun to watch.

• Creative
Reactions: Doc

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Both.

I would have not traded for Clark and kept the 2019 1st round pick. He absolutely has not been worth $100M so far. Drafted a #1 DB or traded for a #1 DB instead.

Should have paid Jones. Still not sure why we haven't. We have over $20M in cap space available for this year right now. Front load the hell out of a deal for him.

Pay who got you there (Jones) and keep your assets to get a better CB to stop Brady.

I’ll take a healthy Clark.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I'm not as scared of NE this year. Their elite D and our elite O wash out and I'll always give the edge to the O in today's NFL. But our slowly improving D can handle their O.

Don't give Brady a short field and don't give up stupid penalties (like the first NE O drive last night) and they'll struggle.

Still don't want to go to NE in January though.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
NE D isn't that elite. It's good, but the "they are the best ever" narrative needs to stop. They feasted on, seriously, the worst teams in the league early in the season. Mahomes is clearly banged up and not himself, besides the fact that without either Williams the Chiefs are one dimensional.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE