JTS Improvements - Want More

quadmann

Apr 26, 2021
Indianola
I laughed—because I read it that was at first, too!
They’ve started the formwork for the east hillside walkway. If you look close, you can see it behind the video board. However, they will need to lay down a lot of rebar, so doubtful that will be poured today either. :confused:

But they just brought in a pumper truck with a black boom. I think they are pouring the retaining wall for the west ramp (I was probably wrong the other day about them installing precast panels for that).:)

Edit: I meant this be a reply to your post about pouring concrete. Maybe I need to take break from posting. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aclone

cysmiley

Jun 30, 2012
Crane can also perform double duty after the Iowa game and get their marching band to the Bus :jimlad: Hope they don't "swing" too much. :jimlad:

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I can’t even tell him the last time I’ve been to a ticket office. Other than the small weird place tickets for less has in Kansas City for the Big12 tournament.

Reactions: wxman1 and IAC1858

IAC1858

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2008
Ankeny, IA
I can’t even tell him the last time I’ve been to a ticket office. Other than the small weird place tickets for less has in Kansas City for the Big12 tournament.

Walking from the P&L to that ticket retrieval site I had to check my phone multiple times to make sure I was heading in the right direction. Definitely an interesting location!