Jerry Myles - MBB recruit

Mac13u

Jan 14, 2014
Jerry just moved came to ut high school Friday I also got the chance to talk to him about recruiting and stuff great news for cyclone fans! He said iowa st is definately his front runner on where he wants to go!

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Jerry just moved came to ut high school Friday I also got the chance to talk to him about recruiting and stuff great news for cyclone fans! He said iowa st is definately his front runner on where he wants to go!

Here is his answer to one of the Rival's interview questions from July 9, 2013 which I'd say is good news for us and goes against anyone thinking he is a shoe-in for the Hawkeyes:

Q: What schools has Jerry followed growing up?

MYLES SR: He had two
schools since he was younger. Kansas was his favorite growing up and Iowa State.
He liked Iowa State growing up. Since he played with the All Iowa Attack, he saw
their practice facility across the street and liked it. He mentioned a long time
ago about them before they offered. When he was younger, we also talked about
maybe going to Iowa. Those are the three schools that were his favorites growing
up.

Myles moving out of state

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Iowa seems to be a little more aggressive towards Myles than us.

the Iowa vs. ISU academic argument is futile in regard to Myles recruitment.

Because they are a school of sociology and history majors?

They are a great party school though, bro. Party on.

If you want to get into law or medical school, you need a higher gradepoint aaverage. Engineers at ISU just need to graduate.

Comparing SAT/ACT entry scores would be of interest

Mac13u

Jan 14, 2014
He told me hes going to iowa st, that decision could change but as of right now it's iowa st!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
The kid is 14. He doesn't know what he wants yet. Wait til coach K and old man Roy catch wind of him. As of right now, I do not think it is likely. If he's still listing ISU in top 3 or 4 by his junior year, then we'll talk.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The kid is 14. He doesn't know what he wants yet. Wait til coach K and old man Roy catch wind of him. As of right now, I do not think it is likely. If he's still listing ISU in top 3 or 4 by his junior year, then we'll talk.
-Signed Rashad Vaughn

Mac13u

Jan 14, 2014
Not so bold prediction: Myles doesn't end his high school career at UT.
Probably is a good prediction but I hope he doesn't leave ut, ut team next year was gonna be good without now with him it is going to be a problem for opponents!

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I was buddies with a buddy of Marcus Paige who told me, while McDermott was here, that while Paige didn't grow up an Iowa State fan, he really wanted to come here.

Then, the blue bloods started recruiting him.

clone2003

Sep 1, 2013
The 6-foot-4, 14-year-old guard is being recruited by the Cyclones, Iowa, Nebraska, Creighton, Wisconsin and many others.“Pretty much looking for what’s close to home, a safe campus and a good education,â€￾ Myles said.Any other info on this fine young man? Did you see him shooting before the KSU game?If those 3 items are his criteria we ought to be a lock. He would look great in Cardinal & Gold. What is he.... class of 2015-16?
"Fine young man"? Do you know him?I have personally coached this kid in the past and he really needs to mature alot before any DI program would want him as a part of their team

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
"Fine young man"? Do you know him?I have personally coached this kid in the past and he really needs to mature alot before any DI program would want him as a part of their team

I know I matured quit a bit between ages 14-18, it seems to just kind of be what humans do, you get older you mature, your balls go full hair, it's amazing stuff really.

I have now personally read your post and I think you have a lot of maturing to do before any person will take you seriously since your talking **** about a minor on an internet message board.

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
If he is a 14yo freshman, how is he class of 15/16? Current freshman won't graduate high school until 2017. What am I missing here?

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006

you really seem to dislike this kid, did he TP your house or something?

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
If he is a 14yo freshman, how is he class of 15/16? Current freshman won't graduate high school until 2017. What am I missing here?

He is 15 and a sophmore. This thread is a year old. But has only ever been posted in January. He is class of 2016 recruit.

clone2003

Sep 1, 2013
I know I matured quit a bit between ages 14-18, it seems to just kind of be what humans do, you get older you mature, your balls go full hair, it's amazing stuff really. I have now personally read your post and I think you have a lot of maturing to do before any person will take you seriously since your talking **** about a minor on an internet message board.
Hey jack*** yo're on the same message board! Notice I didn't get in to specifics?!?!? All I said was he needs to mature, what exactly is wrong with that statement?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron