Jeff Woody hopes we lose to TCU on Saturday

What say you? Do you agree with Jeff, or are you a loyal son forever true?

• Yes, I want TCU to beat Iowa State to increase their odds of making CFP

Votes: 125 30.3%
  • No, to hell with TCU and the Big 12, Go State!

Votes: 287 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
For the sake of conference integrity moving forward, based on the most recent FARTcast. He mentioned that it would be good for the Big 12 to have someone other than Oklahoma make the CFP, to prove that moving forward, the conference is a still a serious contender without the two big dogs to prop us up.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Nah I want them to win always do. At this point I think Campbell will be making a change on offense no matter what. And if we manage to pull it out it will probably be like 17-14 or something so it isn't like the Offense will look good.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
If this is the rebuild year, then burn it all the way down.
Don’t give Campbell a reason to keep someone on staff because they win this meaningless game
I understand this sentiment. But I think the damage has been done. I think win or lose, Campbell knows by now, what changes need to be made. And I trust that he will make those changes.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I’ll root for Iowa State of course, tcu getting into the cfp is good and my cheering will have no impact on the outcome.

I do wonder if tcu does get in and gets embarrassed if that’s a net positive to the conference image.

Reactions: agentbear

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
For the sake of conference integrity moving forward, based on the most recent FARTcast. He mentioned that it would be good for the Big 12 to have someone other than Oklahoma make the CFP, to prove that moving forward, the conference is a still a serious contender without the two big dogs to prop us up.

If we don't beat them, KSU probably will. So I say win....if we can.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
This sounds a bit like Hawk fans who don't want to win the Big10 West because they don't want to get blown out by OSU or Mich in the CCG on national TV.

I want ISU to beat TCU. I think a win against a top 5 team totally changes the mindset and confidence of this team going into off-season workouts. Plus it helps with recruiting and maybe retain current players looking to enter transfer portal.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
If tcu can’t beat a 4 win Iowa state team they should be disqualified from playoff contention
There should really be motivation for them to try and roll us...I don't think they'll be able to. Even a <17 point win against us would probably hurt whatever slim chance they have. Iowa State might as well go for the killing blow!