Iowa State vs Iowa

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Interested to see how Iowa looks tonight.
Watching the TCU Iowa game the other day, TCU carved them up anytime they tried to press. Hopefully ISU can do the same because it isn't very good.

Duke is not a physical team like TCU. And outside of Xavier and Ohio State.......they have beat no one of any consequence.

This is not your father's Duke team right now.......and I could see Iowa winning a close one.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I can't ever go into this game not terrified. Don't know why. It always screws with my head.
I hear you. I get so uptight during this game it scares me. I've decided for my own health I'm going to record it and watch it afterwards, assuming we win. Won't get the thrill of watching it live, but at least I can be calm and really enjoy it.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I think Jack is the last one, unless he and Marge start getting busy again. I can't believe Connor was a top 100 recruit coming out of high school. I mean, walk-ons have more productive careers.
Look how Adam Woodbury turned out after four years in Iowa city. He picked Iowa over UNC,

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
CC7547C0-B679-4566-A474-0D7128C7E5D1.jpeg
Connor the thug. Looking for some air balls and sucker punches from you soon.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Speaking of, watched Biliew vs Sandfort at Waukee tonight. Place was standing room only already more than an hour before the game. Omaha looked the part; shot and ball rotation looked great from deep and the line- multiple dunks. Sandfort got hurt and Omaha ended up guarding their PG (who was very good) and really showed his lateral quickness and athleticism on D. TJ was there front row of course.