Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2024

SoleCyclone

Mar 26, 2022
Are there any "Shead-lite" transfers in the portal? I'm not thinking of any, but I've been paying attention to the bigs

Also, I'm very surprised by the Ballo transfer - starters who average a double-double on a top ten team don't transfer very often
Maybe Malik Mack from Harvard?

NiceMarmot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2017
Are there any "Shead-lite" transfers in the portal? I'm not thinking of any, but I've been paying attention to the bigs

Also, I'm very surprised by the Ballo transfer - starters who average a double-double on a top ten team don't transfer very often

Who knows if true but saw someone on CBB reddit say Houston is in on Milos Uzan from OU.

CliveClone17

Feb 24, 2015
I haven't read this whole thread or been following closely, but we actually have room to add both Hadley and Kyle? How does that work from a scholly standpoint?

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
I haven't read this whole thread or been following closely, but we actually have room to add both Hadley and Kyle? How does that work from a scholly standpoint?
We had 5 scholarships to fill this Spring.

Outbound:
-R Jones
-King
-Ward
-Pav
-Hamilton
-Fish
-Billiew

Incoming Freshmen
-Nojus
-Pierce

Incoming Transfers (so far)
-Jackson
-Heissee
-Chatfield
-open
-open

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Fran must have just been talking about Cryer returning. I heard he wants a shot to be PG.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I know Chris Williams mentioned in his latest Williams and Blum podcast that there may be another person enter the portal soon that has ISU connections. Would that happen to be the Ballo from Arizona that just entered the portal? Would be a great get.
X Foster has ISU connections...:eek:o_O:chris:

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

Crap did Brock Harding enter the portal and is heading to Houston to take over the Shead role?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Larry Nerd (Avila) in the portal. Didn’t see that one coming.