Iowa Dual Discussion

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
What's hilarious to me is how back then, Gilman was their poster child. Now he is HATED by the Hawkeye faithful
What former Hawkeye left, went to another team to coach, and has still maintained a good relationship with the brands? Seems like once they leave they wise up and hate the guys. Ramos, Gilman, St John, Metcalf, Schwab

Reactions: wxman1

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
What former Hawkeye left, went to another team to coach, and has still maintained a good relationship with the brands? Seems like once they leave they wise up and hate the guys. Ramos, Gilman, St John, Metcalf, Schwab
Mark perry? Dan Dennis?

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
I was offered tickets this weekend and declined
I will do my best representation. I’m trying to see how many oranges I can fit in my hoodie. I haven’t been to Carver for an Iowa State dual for a while but a good opportunity to support Stalemates and Wrestling Changed My Life before the dual.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

Exorcyzed

May 23, 2006
Spirit Lake, Iowa
I'm not predicting a team win, but the last time we wrestled them in Carver, we lost 18-19 and Gomez had DeSanto on his back for an hour. The crowd will earn them a stall call or two, but I don't think our guys are worried about it.

Lot of exciting matchups, we should learn a lot about where we're at as a program.
And Willie Miklus got screwed when he wasn’t awarded the quick near-fall points which would have changed the outcome of that match. I understand the ref later acknowledged and apologized.