INSIDER: Updated Michael Flowers information

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
didn't Marcedus Leech commit before we offered....that worked out

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
That can only be a good sign, right?

The absolute worst case is like someone mentioned above... Prohm found out he's not picking us and so he leaked out a lie that we never offered. That would not be good obviously.

I'll believe its a good thing if we can actually fill even 3 open spots. I worry we can't. And 3 better than Flowers.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
So there's a report out that the Western Michigan transfer is making his decision tomorrow at 3, and Iowa State is in the top 4.

From what I understand, Iowa State hasn't even offered. I referenced this last weekend here on the forum.

So do not expect Flowers to say Iowa State tomorrow afternoon.

From what I understand, Iowa State had a discussion with him early on and the young man keeps mentioning them in his lists, but that's about it. It never went past that.

To the best of my knowledge, Flowers will not be a Cyclone.

since you can’t go on a vacation, maybe just go on a safari online. Next voyage starts at 11.

www.wildearth.tv

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
I could be wrong but Fred is the first coach at a P5 school to aggressively recruit the transfer market to fill out a large majority of the roster that I can remember.
Eddie Sutton. The 2004 Final Four team had 5 transfers playing

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
ISU used to get good players from indianhills but for whatever reason this coach has failed to recruit from that Juco. Well he’s not even bringing in any juco players.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
ISU used to get good players from indianhills but for whatever reason this coach has failed to recruit from that Juco. Well he’s not even bringing in any juco players.
I used to bag on this whole mentality some, then Dustin "Dreamy" Hogue came into my life...

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Are we really in a situation to turn him down if he wanted to come here?

Help Support Us

Become a patron