In the Stands OSU Edition: Guy falling from upper deck

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Randy P and WHO must have read this thread. They are not reporting the fall but with less information

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Saw more TOE gear and license plates in and around the stadium than I’ve ever seen for a conference game. Not sure what was up with that.

I saw a post on Twitter about this exact thing but with pictures. Don't remember who but I frequently see UI stuff. I guess if I went to a Hawkeye game I'd wear ISU stuff...

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I contributed one in your honor. You're welcome. :)

You may have "called it", but the third dumb rating was from me just minutes after jcyclonee's post. I'm the one that did it in his honor.

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for sharing the flyover vid of the 185th ARW out of Sioux City. My father was a pilot when the 185th was a Tactical Fighter Wing. He was killed in action when he had to bail out over Woodbine, Iowa in a training accident in December, 1966. We both attended ISU. He would have appreciated that flyover.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I saw a post on Twitter about this exact thing but with pictures. Don't remember who but I frequently see UI stuff. I guess if I went to a Hawkeye game I'd wear ISU stuff...

If I went to a Hawkeye game I'd go neutral, the hard part for me if I was invited by Iowa fans would be to not cheer outloud for the other team.

Why in the hell are you going to Iowa games if we are not playing them??