Illinois matchup

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
What changed? ISU grad school? Are you an Illinois native? (Just figuring out who we're dealing with here. Heh ;-)

My whole family is from Illinois so they went there. I grew up in Iowa and didnt want to pay out of state tuition. My Sister got a track scholly thats why she went there. I chose ISU. My parents are huge ISU fans and have season tix even though they are Illini grads. My old man donates to ISU and the college of Ag also. So I was basically born to hate Iowa.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Also an Illinois native (don't mention 2005) and I'm just awaiting the texts from my dad. No family attended but he's always been a fan. I can't recall these two playing in a while.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
Also an Illinois native (don't mention 2005) and I'm just awaiting the texts from my dad. No family attended but he's always been a fan. I can't recall these two playing in a while.
I grew up with Arizona being my fave non-ISU team, 2005 was a great year

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
My initial gut says this is similar to Virginia vs. us in Chicago. We slowly grind them down and win my 7-8. It will be a tough game.

That sets up UCONN/ISU. Which will be the most talked about game of weekend and on Saturday night in prime time and will be an absolute banger.

Reactions: PredominantISU

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Shannon is the real deal and he is playing well, Illinois has good size, and can move the ball well. Defense at times is an afterthought, but when they are hitting their shots, they are as good as anyone in the country.

• Agree
Reactions: exCYtable

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron