I hesitate to post this article ...

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I don't have the time, patience, nor crayons to explain this further to you but it's been a pleasure to meet you - the poster child of the pro-choice movement.
I require no explanation. I'm on to you, Old Girl.

Crayons. Tee-hee.

Pro-choice. I'm afraid if you want to throw political barbs you'd best take it to the Cave.

We've already met, so drop the facade. Finish up with whatever other insults you care to give me and then kindly desist with your trollery.

giphy.gif

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
  • Informative
Reactions: BCClone

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Was Surly once insufferable? As I see it now he's just wildly persistent.

Like one of the locals on the coach's call-in show. Think how sad you'd be if he was gone.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
People are moving away from crap......to a semblance of peace in an insulated college town economy....in a nutshell.

I gave Alabama 41 confidence points in by bowl pool, btw.

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Surly, you are a valuable contributor to cyfan so don’t let them get you down. I grew up in Dyersville and our weekly paper was The Commercial. There was a brief section each week where a mom or grandmother from the surrounding hamlets would report what happened there. For instance, the lady from Earville might write, “Fred and Verna Mae Wessels entertained her sister from Nebraska. They played cards and enjoyed a homemade cheesecake afterward. A good time was had by all.”

You provide that service with news on Kansas State and there are probably a few people each week who look forward to your reports from the Little Apple.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Surly, you are a valuable contributor to cyfan so don’t let them get you down. I grew up in Dyersville and our weekly paper was The Commercial. There was a brief section each week where a mom or grandmother from the surrounding hamlets would report what happened there. For instance, the lady from Earville might write, “Fred and Verna Mae Wessels entertained her sister from Nebraska. They played cards and enjoyed a homemade cheesecake afterward. A good time was had by all.”

You provide that service with news on Kansas State and there are probably a few people each week who look forward to your reports from the Little Apple.
Surly doesn't bother me. I think he/she is a good poster and brings value to CF.

Those who disagree, I can understand. Surly is a K-State fan, on a Cyclone message board. Some feel they must defend their territory, or just don't like surly. That's OK, I guess.

I sort of feel honored that surly comes to CF so often. It is a pretty great site, with good people, generally. Haha.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Kansas estimated 2022 corn yields only at 119 bushels/acre. Iowa estimated 191. A down year for us! Spread the word, Kansas sucks ass at growing corn
Gimme suma dat good Iowa soil anyday!
He can't do that because he is only really here to get a rise out of people to make himself feel better.

"Dear, I'm wading in over at that ridiculous Cyclone Fanatic Website to battle those heathens for a bit. Iowa rubes. Tee hee. I'll tell them it's a compliment and nothing else."
OK. time out, for the both of you! LOL
Then try to put a coherent post together, and I'll do my best to reply. And don't call me a dude, please.
Would dudette work?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Damn that got dark fast...
Agree. This might be one of the reasons why you see some surly detractors. Understandable. It's not necessary.

Woody Hayes said, "“Paralyze resistance with persistence.” Surly is taking it/that too far.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I don't have the time, patience, nor crayons to explain this further to you but it's been a pleasure to meet you - the poster child of the pro-choice movement.
What does a poster child of the pro life movement look like?