I despise Baylor

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
not that facts matter to yall but that was a claim made by a lawyer trying to sue Baylor and get headlines. I guess it worked because it has been parroted everywhere as a fact.

The only fact that matters, which you seem to be missing, is that there was a culture of rape and coverup. IDGAF if it was it was 52 rapes or 25. It is all horrible. JFC. Go to a Baylor board and whine about your pathetic institution.

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
not that facts matter to yall but that was a claim made by a lawyer trying to sue Baylor and get headlines. I guess it worked because it has been parroted everywhere as a fact.
If we have erroneous information, give us a link to the correct numbers. You obviously know what they are as you seem to know 52 and 31 are incorrect.

Educate us if you have better information.

Lewey24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2020
Dubuque, IA
Baylor fans are now pretending we were chanting things at the game that we didn’t chant. Funny how some Baylor fans love to play the victim.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I have tried before, no one is interested in what the facts are. Only led to a bunch of "**** baylor" posts and other unseemly comments.
Right because you have the facts and certainly would be unbias in telling another fan base on their message board what you are privy to know. ******* tool.

• Friendly
Reactions: baylrballa

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Baylor fans are now pretending we were chanting things at the game that we didn’t chant. Funny how some Baylor fans love to play the victim.

Yeah that was never said. Only mildly bad thing said was by students to one of baylor's lesser guards that she was on the team out of pity.

Reactions: Lewey24

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Baylor can go Eff themselves. They would still be 2nd rate had they not been let into the Big 12.

Reactions: RonBurgundy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Love to know what Smith said when she flew into our cheerleader. The whole group seemed startled by it.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Baylor can go Eff themselves. They would still be 2nd rate had they not been let into the Big 12.
I will be the first to admit that Drew has become a great coach and did rebuild their program into a perennial top 10-15 team. But, what Bliss allowed to happen within the Men's BBall program (before Drew arrived) should have been met with SEVERE penalties. Instead, Drew got the benefit of remaking a whole team - was able to promise (and make good on) immediate playing time to high-level recruits without any post-season ban. Heck, OSU was penalized far worse than BU was. So, if you are keeping score at home: 1) BU Men's Basketball Scandal of Murder = no penalties and, instead, said program is able to rebuild into a Blue-Chip type program. 2) BU Football Program's Systemic Rape Culture leads to HUGE program turn-around from Crap to National Power. No substantial penalties after the crimes go public. Next two coaches have no problems getting recruits & they are back on top in the Big 12. Again, I am not taking away from what the coaches who followed the scumbags have done - BUT they have benefitted from their programs being treated with kid gloves while their has been little to no justice for what that administration allowed to happen at TWO DIFFERENT times in the last 25 years.

Cy56

Feb 17, 2022
I lived in north Texas until just recently and worked with many Baylor grads who were avid sports fans and loved their bears. They never really talked about their schools issues. They mostly talked about how much they loved Baylor and hated UT. When pressed they did show remorse for the football team but not to any extent that they would ever forfeit any games or deserved any sanctions. They were also quite quiet about the path to mens and women BB success as well as football success. But the rumor mill suggests a muddied path to success. Certainly they are located centrally in a hotbed of talent and Waco is a very nice town but the exceptional rise to national success has to be questioned. Much of the rumors ( and they are just rumors) are donations to players families churches that entice players to come to Baylor. In addition as they are a private church affiliated school financial reporting requirements are not anything like a state school. Who knows maybe it was all on the norm but I for one never believed it.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I will be the first to admit that Drew has become a great coach and did rebuild their program into a perennial top 10-15 team. But, what Bliss allowed to happen within the Men's BBall program (before Drew arrived) should have been met with SEVERE penalties. Instead, Drew got the benefit of remaking a whole team - was able to promise (and make good on) immediate playing time to high-level recruits without any post-season ban. Heck, OSU was penalized far worse than BU was. So, if you are keeping score at home: 1) BU Men's Basketball Scandal of Murder = no penalties and, instead, said program is able to rebuild into a Blue-Chip type program. 2) BU Football Program's Systemic Rape Culture leads to HUGE program turn-around from Crap to National Power. No substantial penalties after the crimes go public. Next two coaches have no problems getting recruits & they are back on top in the Big 12. Again, I am not taking away from what the coaches who followed the scumbags have done - BUT they have benefitted from their programs being treated with kid gloves while their has been little to no justice for what that administration allowed to happen at TWO DIFFERENT times in the last 25 years.

Plus, a huge factor is that they got backdoored into the original Big 12 by Governor Richards and have enjoyed Big 12 monies. Otherwise they would be on the level of SMU, Rice, Houston, etc. But admittedly, they have hired well after both programs hit felony central.

baylrballa

Feb 3, 2007
League City
"no penalties" lol. Google that one a bit.
There was no "murder scandal" bliss was paying a players tuition, and was a scumbag.
Ncaa was parked on campus for 3 years trying to find something on Drew and the basketball program. They found some impermissible texts ( the rule was changed the next year and they would have been permissible).
The financial reporting is true. we ramped up coaches pay dramatically across the board about 10 years ago. Google Scott Drew's salary and all you will find are wrong numbers.

Yall are just grasping at made up things now.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
"no penalties" lol. Google that one a bit.
There was no "murder scandal" bliss was paying a players tuition, and was a scumbag.
Ncaa was parked on campus for 3 years trying to find something on Drew and the basketball program. They found some impermissible texts ( the rule was changed the next year and they would have been permissible).
The financial reporting is true. we ramped up coaches pay dramatically across the board about 10 years ago. Google Scott Drew's salary and all you will find are wrong numbers.

Yall are just grasping at made up things now.

What do you consider the punishments then?

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
The game in Waco a couple years ago when Baylor wouldn't allow our guys shade sealed it for me. They're Baptist Texans, what more can you say.

Help Support Us

Become a patron