How is ISU supposed to compete with this BS...

sloaner

Apr 19, 2006
Indianola, IA
All Access Kentucky on ESPN...how does the NCAA allow that? That is a huge advantage that other schools will never have.

Last edited:

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Re: Are you effin kidding me

Yeah but one advantage every other school has (other than Baylor) over Kentucky is the NCAA doesn't allow cheating (5 years after it happens.)

They will be in the ***** in a few years, no worries.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

I legitimately think Calipari might not be cheating at Kentucky only because he doesn't have to. He already has the best facilities, the best tradition, and a ridiculous track record of moving kids into the NBA.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI

I legitimately think Calipari might not be cheating at Kentucky only because he doesn't have to. He already has the best facilities, the best tradition, and a ridiculous track record of moving kids into the NBA.
I share this train of thought. He's cheated at UMass and Memphis because that's the only way possible to succeed at that high of a level there, but at Kentucky there is no need. Top recruits are already clamoring to go there, the kids see tons of players going to the NBA through Cal, and UK has everything that any other school in the country can offer and then some. Scary. If he's there 10 more years it wouldn't shock me to see him win 4 or 5 more titles because the talent he can get is so elite.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

What's it got to do with ISU BB? Are you effin' kiddin' me?

When you hit the "Forums" button at the top of CF, it doesn't list ISU MBB, it just says "Men's Basketball." It's an easy mistake to make. Just report it next time and we can get it.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

When you hit the "Forums" button at the top of CF, it doesn't list ISU MBB, it just says "Men's Basketball." It's an easy mistake to make. Just report it next time and we can get it.
Aclone is at that time of the month. The one where people throw a fit about what forum something is posted under. Multiple times.

Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

Aclone is at that time of the month. The one where people throw a fit about what forum something is posted under. Multiple times.

Forum selection is serious business. :)

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Well, finally someone spoke out about this All Access UK stuff....

Billy Donovan speaks up about Kentucky's reality show - CBSSports.com

I'm wondering if the rules have changed, or if this doesn't apply in Basketball. I remember quite a few years ago a Northwestern running back was going to be in an independent movie, made by one of his friends I believe and was doing it for no pay. The NCAA denied him the ability to be in the movie on the grounds that it was self promotion and therefore against NCAA rules. Again, mabye the rules have changed, it's been a while, but this really seems to fall right into that same category, imo.

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Have you guys seen the video tour of the basketball player dorms? That is probably one of the biggest advantages.