Hit Tape - West Virginia

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Probably the best one besides the Oklahoma one from last year. That may never be beaten.

jtauke

Sep 11, 2011
That was downright fantastic! Love the shot of Sam grinning like a fool after he came out in the 4th.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
That was downright fantastic! Love the shot of Sam grinning like a fool after he came out in the 4th.

Great one! I loved the Homecoming one this year and I don't think anything could beat the one after Oklahoma State last year, but this is one of the better ones. And speaking of Sam, it was pretty striking to watch him on Saturday. You could just tell that the kid was enjoying himself all night long.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
also, I noticed on that video that sam has quite a bit of zip on the ball when he wants to. He also has pretty good touch. I love it!!!

Cyclones1234

Feb 27, 2012
I wish theyd cool it with the stupid light effects when someone catches a ball. Theyve done it on several of the hit tapes. Looks cheezy as hell.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Great stuff. A lot of material to choose from with highlights from last week- glad they were able to shelve the Plan B of showing senior career highlights.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Not a big fan of the music in this hit tape (nor in most of them all season, really), but otherwise it's a quality hit tape. Have to love when the game the previous week goes so well that the vast majority of the clips in the hit tape come from that game.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Probably the best one besides the Oklahoma one from last year. That may never be beaten.

Even today when I watch that one I fear Benton will drop that INT when he gets hit in the 2nd OT. At the game I don't remember it as well but holding onto that ball forever linked him in Cyclone lore.

I love this one with Sammy (Sammy, Sammy!) smiling. Right at the end with his teammates is just awesome!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron