SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Evan Wick
giphy.gif

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
One of those every 4 years isn’t going to cut it.
Feel free to tell us and the coaches exactly how to get most of top recruits in the country to sign with us (or whatever your view of "cutting it" is). I'm all ears. Ohhh, an while your at it you might want to share your personal coaching and recruiting resume with us just so we truly understand how experienced and knowledgeable you are. :rolleyes:

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Feel free to tell us and the coaches exactly how to get most of top recruits in the country to sign with us (or whatever your view of "cutting it" is). I'm all ears. Ohhh, an while your at it you might want to share your personal coaching and recruiting resume with us just so we truly understand how experienced and knowledgeable you are. :rolleyes:
So you’re agreeing that the recruiting has not been good enough? Your only point is that I’m not allowed to say it?

What exactly are the credentials needed to comment about something on this site? I’ll put mine up against 99% of the posters here easily.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
So you’re agreeing that the recruiting has not been good enough? Your only point is that I’m not allowed to say it?

What exactly are the credentials needed to comment about something on this site? I’ll put mine up against 99% of the posters here easily.
The point is that you b*tch relentlessly about how we aren’t any good at anything seem to miss any positive things going on or any perspective that frames certain “misses” in a different light than “oh my god were awful and the sky is falling”. You seem like an awful person to be seated next to at a dual if you go to them.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
The point is that you b*tch relentlessly about how we aren’t any good at anything seem to miss any positive things going on or any perspective that frames certain “misses” in a different light than “oh my god were awful and the sky is falling”. You seem like an awful person to be seated next to at a dual if you go to them.
That is very selective reading. You can find tons of positive posts from me. I’m just going to call it how I see it, good and bad.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That is very selective reading. You can find tons of positive posts from me. I’m just going to call it how I see it, good and bad.
Call it whatever you want. It appears I’m not in the minority here. You’re not gonna change. No worries. But don’t be all antsy when people don’t have time for your views.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Call it whatever you want. It appears I’m not in the minority here. You’re not gonna change. No worries. But don’t be all antsy when people don’t have time for your views.
Disagree with me if you want. Just don’t give me BS like “why don’t you share your coaching resume”.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015

I'm not agreeing with anything you've said so far. I've made my opinion clear that I think our coaches have done a great job recruiting and have the program trending in the right direction. You can say whatever you want...

I do find it funny that it's okay for you to be critical of our coaches, wrestlers and recruits on a open forum and when someone sarcastically asks for your resume you get all butthurt. Obviously one of us doesn't understand how to use an eyeroll emoji. You don't need any credentials to post your opinions but you are pretty loud and proud about (your) perceived shortfalls of our coaches and recruiting misses. I don't expect all sunshine and roses from anyone and it's okay to be critical but as others have stated the constant b*tching gets old.

Have a great weekend and Go Cyclones!

Last edited:

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I'm not agreeing with anything you've said so far. I've made my opinion clear that I think our coaches have done a great job recruiting and have the program trending in the right direction. You can say whatever you want...

I do find it funny that it's okay for you to be critical of our coaches, wrestlers and recruits on a open forum and when someone sarcastically asks for your resume you get all butthurt. Obviously one of us doesn't understand how to use an eyeroll emoji. You don't need any credentials to post your opinions but you are pretty loud and proud about (your) perceived shortfalls of our coaches and recruiting misses. I don't expect all sunshine and roses from anyone and it's okay to be critical but as others have stated the constant b*tching gets old.

Have a great weekend and Go Cyclones!
I’m not but hurt, it’s just a stupid concept that you can’t criticize without having credentials.

Anyway, I think the coaches have done an absolutely tremendous job. It looks like the ascent has stalled. I’m not seeing the recruits coming in the fold that will help ISU move higher than around 15th. They’ve been linked to several huge recruits that could have really made a difference, and it’s disappointing that they keep missing them.

Hope I’m wrong and the recruits can move the team into trophy contention in the next 2-3 years. I’d be very happily surprised.

Reactions: Yellow Snow

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron