Grass Lots for TCU

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Why does mother nature hate ISU? Watch the 2 Saturday's we are on the road this month the weather will be great here then for OSU it will go back to ****.

I was thinking about that during the Baylor game. Last Saturday would have been perfect weather for a game (in Ames). The Saturday during our bye week was decent weather-wise too. I believe both Friday's before the UNI and Iowa games were good as well.

There has been some sort of precipitation every game-day Saturday in Ames this year. Can we move to a 6, or 13 day scheduling window similiar to t.v.? (Obviously jimlad)

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
Can you tailgate/grill (gas) in the MU ramp? I'll get there at 4 am if that is what it takes.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Can you tailgate/grill (gas) in the MU ramp? I'll get there at 4 am if that is what it takes.

Parked on the top level of the ramp last year. Took a long time to get out of there after the game.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Anybody drive by the lots today? Could you row a boat through them?

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
When was the last season we’ve had tailgating conditions as poor as this year?

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
I've got an airbnb in the neighborhood west of the stadium. I gotta say i wasn't planning on "tailgating" there but it looking more and more likely. Booo.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

I parked there at 9:30 for the last game and there were still a fair amount of spots left on the last 2 or 3 levels of the ramp. Was like $11 to park and the max for a day there is $13 which is still cheaper than the $20 for the GA lots. Not sure if I saved much walking or not than parking for free somewhere in NE part of campus?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Colorado game in the snowstorm back in 91 brings back a lot of memories. Dang high wind and snow. Everyone was huddled up in the back rows against the concrete walls. I drove right up to the south entrance and parked in pile of snow and walked right in. No one was taking tickets.

UNI and Kansas a few years ago. Go from the hottest to the coldest games all in one season.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Colorado game in the snowstorm back in 91 brings back a lot of memories. Dang high wind and snow. Everyone was huddled up in the back rows against the concrete walls. I drove right up to the south entrance and parked in pile of snow and walked right in. No one was taking tickets.

UNI and Kansas a few years ago. Go from the hottest to the coldest games all in one season.

That Kansas game is still one of the funnest games I've attended inside the Jack. It was a complete free for all and the fans were rowdy as hell. There were flasks and beers all over the place and nobody cared.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
That Kansas game is still one of the funnest games I've attended inside the Jack. It was a complete free for all and the fans were rowdy as hell. There were flasks and beers all over the place and nobody cared.

I even stayed the whole game. Got there just as the game was starting due to kids basketball game, but it was was fun game and really never felt the cold. Must have been the "anti-freeze" before, during and after the game!!