George Conditt Moving On

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
George is going to make a good living in Europe. What we had to do this year didn't really fit his game, but he fought through it with a great attitude and did everything he could to help the team. Cyclone through and through.
Agreed. He finishes around the rim better than he gets credit for and being a big who's actually solid at the free throw line is helpful. Pretty good passer too, had the second best assist rate on the team this year. He may not be a Euro league all star but no doubt he'll be making money playing the game he loves soon.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
George is going to make a good living in Europe. What we had to do this year didn't really fit his game, but he fought through it with a great attitude and did everything he could to help the team. Cyclone through and through.
So true. That guy had every right to move on, even prior to TJ coming in and revamping the offense. Prohm was awful for his development, and TJ's style of play was awful for him to showcase his abilities. Regardless of all of that, he stuck with it. It wasn't always pretty, but George is an all timer strictly due to his loyalty and perseverance over the years.

I kind of wish he was transferring down a level or to a system where he could showcase a little more. In the right system, he could potentially set himself up a little better for the future than he could going pro this year. Just my opinion.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

He did so well when he played for Puerto Rico so I agree he would do great things overseas.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I think Conditt's game is FAR better suited for Euro ball than college ball.

Guy has a decent shot and is best when you run in transition. Best of luck and THANK YOU FOR BEING A CYCLONE!

Was gonna post the same. He looked really good playing for PR in some international competition.

Also, he is an absolute die hard Cyclone, bleeds cardinal, being a legacy. I got no time for anybody griping about his game just because he wasn't LeBron James 2.

All the best GC4, go make some moneys and have a great time wherever you go! See you back at Hilton when you are in the neighborhood.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron