Gatorade go to flavors

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Gatorade Zero - yellow, grape, orange, and white cherry.

Citrus Cooler was also my favorite. Never figured out why it wasn’t the most popular of them all.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
We tried the zero sugar kinds last weekend because that was all that was left at the gas station but surprisingly...they were really good.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I just bought an 8-pack of Citrus Cooler last weekend at Festival Foods in Appleton, WI.

It is still listed as a current product on the PepsiCo website. Don't believe internet rumors.

This. I was confused seeing people say it was discontinued. It's at every Cub Foods up here in the TC metro

Reactions: Macloney

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010
I guess I have to try other spots for citrus cooler. My local grocery stopped stocking them. My friend has trouble finding it too

Seen a few endorsements for riptide rush. Not sure I’ve noticed that one before. Will have to try it

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
A friend and I were discussing this. My favorite was/is the Citrus Cooler. It was discontinued years ago, came back, and now gone again. I read it was Michael Jordan’s favorite one too. Sucks that it’s gone since now like other products, there are so many varieties it’s ridiculous. I also like Cool Blue, and lemon-lime. I’d put a poll, but the list would contain like three dozen flavors. So stupid

I believe maybe in the glass jar days Citrus Cooler was even named "Michael Jordan's Favorite" for a while.

Still tough to beat the old-school yellow. I like the clear cherry one and fierce grape.

Regardless of flavor, getting the bottom of a big jug of powder-mixed gatorade at a practice or camp is incredible. It might have been concentrated to the point that you were dehydrating yourself, but it was totally worth it.