Friday OT - Southern Trees Bear a Strange Fruit

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
What is the strangest thing in your refrigerator?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I've been called the condiment king before because apparently my fridge has too many condiments in it. I guess it's a bad thing to have too many options of sauces and toppings to put on your food? I don't find any particular item in my fridge "strange" but as a whole some may think I have an unhealthy obsession with condiments?

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I've been called the condiment king before because apparently my fridge has too many condiments in it. I guess it's a bad thing to have too many options of sauces and toppings to put on your food? I don't find any particular item in my fridge "strange" but as a whole some may think I have an unhealthy obsession with condiments?

I like to pretend to silently judge people by their favorite condiment. ;) I'm all about the dippable foods.

Reactions: CYdTracked

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I can't say I have any weird condiments in my fridge. But there are probably a few that I rarely use, such as some mustards. I think we have a whole grain mustard that rarely gets used. I also have prepared horseradish that I really only use during Christmas time to make sauce.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
@Mr Janny does all of the shopping and cooking - I don't know that we have much weird in there right now? Maybe queso fresco?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Like a beef stick, but made with pork, taco seasoning, and some cheese. I'm not sure what all goes into them, but they are delicious. It was a random find when I was in there last week.
Sounds ******* delicious.