Friday OT #3 - Spinning Right Now

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I want to know where I can apply to be one of the Honeybears. I'll bring my trombone.

It's just COOL, right? I mean, in a James Brown-meets-booty-music sort of way. And who wouldn't want to be a Honeybear?

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Best group you're not listening to:

LINK to second one because title is NSFW

Whoa. WHOA. This is outstanding. Vocals have a James Brown vibe, but the music, especially the horns, is straight up Blues Brothers Chicago R&B. I know what I'll be listening to today.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Whoa. WHOA. This is outstanding. Vocals have a James Brown vibe, but the music, especially the horns, is straight up Blues Brothers Chicago R&B. I know what I'll be listening to today.

RIGHT?! I'm in love with him. I hadn't heard him prior to a few weeks ago, and am totally and 100% smitten. I hope he keeps producing stuff, it's such a cool, unique sound. I am so glad you like it!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames

Yep, very cool to listen to, although I have to admit that the first few bars reminded me of The Blues Brothers movie.

Reactions: Angie

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron