Friday OT #2 - Tattoos

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Sorry I've never seen one that didn't look like a birthmark gone bad. Just don't get it. As others have said, in certain applications it would negatively impact a job opportunity. I for one don't want someone drawing attention to their tats representing my company. However in some industries it's probably a plus; to each his own.

~ I laugh at the people who go out of their way to show them off. Wearing a tank top when its 55 degrees? LOL
guess what? I don't want to see your crappy tattoo. Please cover it up.

~ a bride's attendants all sporting ugly *** tattoos? classy wedding. Go strapless! or sleeveless! We love to look at your tattoo's !!

~Saw a mom interviewed on TV recently with the obligatory illegitimate kids in the background, as she's praising ObamaCare, and whining about her 'poverty', despiting sports thousands of $$$$ worth of tattoo's, with her smart phone and flat screen TV and of course she has Dish satellite TV.

hmmm.... Can't feed her children without the gov't, but sure as hell can afford tattoo's.

All of the above are 'neccessities' in life. Anyone denied the ability of buying tattoo's, flat screen, satellite TV, smart phones, are now deemed in 'poverty'

pathetic

Last edited:

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Serious question because now I'm intrigued.

The only thing on this lady thats attractive is her face. Everything else is blugh. Opinions?

tumblr_lhf3o4z0Mt1qbns65o1_500.jpg

she's hiding what else is pretty attractive.

DevilDog

Apr 9, 2006
Janesville
I'm up to 16 & counting so far. Some have special meanings other's just what I wanted either way no regrets. Being a Marine I live by the motto "Don't tread on me & Live free or die". So if other's don't like them great!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron