Favorite Movie Scenes

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

CloneGuy8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2017
This also belongs on my list. This scene was so well done and did a good job capturing the violence these soldiers experienced on D-Day.

CloneGuy8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2017
Good topic. I’ll have to think about this one.

I will say...2 scenes from Goodfellas, and “I’m funny how? Like a clown? I’m here to amuse you” isn’t one of them?
Good call. Classic scene

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
So I can’t find the clip but in Dazed and Confused when Don is talking to Mitch and he teaches him how to play it cool with the ladies. Seriously if you have a teenager that is struggling in that department give them that speech. MAYBE I’ll see you later...but the entire Emporium scene is also absolutely epic...

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
So I can’t find the clip but in Dazed and Confused when Don is talking to Mitch and he teaches him how to play it cool with the ladies. Seriously if you have a teenager that is struggling in that department give them that speech. MAYBE I’ll see you later...but the entire Emporium scene is also absolutely epic...

I love this movie even though it’s not from my era. It always reminds me of the end of the school year and the freedom that came with that. Good times.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

BoxsterCy

SuperFanatic
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Any scene from Dr. Strangelove.

Any scene from Guardians of the Galaxy (1st one)

Any scene from Casablanca.