Enter the Storm (Game Week Video)

State2015

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 26, 2016
Anyone know what the plan is going to be for videos during the season? Hit tapes? Hype videos like this?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Anyone know what the plan is going to be for videos during the season? Hit tapes? Hype videos like this?
If I had to guess i would think they are going to go with more of a "hype video" because it seems like they can really pump them out, but they may start putting highlights in them, making them more like HitTapes. Either way I think this crew is going to do something every week to get us pumped up.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
If I had to guess i would think they are going to go with more of a "hype video" because it seems like they can really pump them out, but they may start putting highlights in them, making them more like HitTapes. Either way I think this crew is going to do something every week to get us pumped up.
It probably depends on how many highlights we have to show..

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Who was the guy with the long hair? That part reminded me of the movie 300 with the way it was animated.

cyclone2001

Feb 26, 2012
One of the best videos produced to date. Have they got some new guys in the media department. They must have spent hours in the edit bay to create that, great job people. Look forward to seeing the video for the bowl game this season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron