Egor Koulechov will not visit :(

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Both and Juiston. Boom. End that Kansas run!
Easy! But on a serious note, I cant envision that they want both Brown and Egor, so that visit will be interesting since they will be both here the same weekend.

• Creative
Reactions: CTTB78

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Easy! But on a serious note, I cant envision that they want both Brown and Egor, so that visit will be interesting since they will be both here the same weekend.
I bet we'd take them both. Brown is a guard and Egor could easily fit the 3 with the way he rebounds.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Temper expectations on Egor. Not saying he WON'T end up at ISU but I believe a former Rice assistant is now at OU so one has to assume they are the one to beat at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Wow incredible news! Who knows maybe he and Brown hit it off and want to play together.

Anyone have any highlights of him not much out there...

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Would love to have this guy not only because he's a great player but also because I'd love to use Yakov Smirnoff jokes lol
In Russia, Christmas steals the grinch!!

Reactions: jcyclonee

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Temper expectations on Egor. Not saying he WON'T end up at ISU but I believe a former Rice assistant is now at OU so one has to assume they are the one to beat at this point.

That could be a slight benefit for OU, but I'm not sure grad transfers are likely to care too much about an assistant at this stage.

He's been to OU. He's visiting Florida this weekend. If he makes it to Ames, we have a very good shot, IMO.

• Disagree
Reactions: rholtgraves