Help: Earning CyCash

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I realized I may have made a mistake, I went all in betting for the good guys against Tulsa and wagered all of my CyCash. I'm currently sitting at 0 CyCash and am as poor as can be. In the case ISU loses against Tulsa, heaven forbid that ever happening and shame on me for even thinking its a possibility, I will continue to have a total of zero.

Is there a way to earn more CyCash or will it generate at a daily rate or per post/thread? Am I stuck with nothing and completely hosed for being impatient and betting it all?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
BuffetClone said:
Is there a way to earn more CyCash or will it generate at a daily rate or per post/thread? Am I stuck with nothing and completely hosed for being impatient and betting it all?

I believe here at CF we coined it as the "CycloneErik Way" which means whenever you think you are running low on CyCash start a thread about wanting more CyCash and how CF should give a stimulus to everyone. Even if you don't get a stimulus bonus you will still get more CyCash for people posting in that thread.

Reactions: Acylum

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
We put CyCash in to prevent user points and levels based on seniority, activity, etc from being diminished by betting, but I'm still working on how to fairly earn CyCash outside of winning bets. More to come.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
get a page of ads that are cool with incentive click based pay per impression and make it so each click on one = 500 cycash or something

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
We put CyCash in to prevent user points and levels based on seniority, activity, etc from being diminished by betting, but I'm still working on how to fairly earn CyCash outside of winning bets. More to come.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. Another question while I'm at it...will I get the experience points back that I wagered before the whole CyCash thing got started?

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
This is why Jeremy is the man, he gets **** done.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You will, I'm running the catch-up calculations in batches.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Any update on earning CyCash? I know there are more important issues to spend your time on but I haven't seen anything about it. Thanks in advance.