Destin McCauley to Nebraska

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
He can't sign until Wednesday. I am sure he will change his mind at least twice before then.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Since he was training at the OTC I'm sure that Jordan Burroughs got in his ear about Nebraska- that would be my guess.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Hall, Downey and McCauley are all good friends and they are all going to Nebraska.

I heard that Destin is not currently with the OTC anymore.

traparm1

Mar 17, 2012
I seriously can't blame him. I know he changed his mind but guaranteed if he would have chosen ISU, half of you would be fighting eachother to get an autograph.. He's a talented kid, and he passed on a struggling team. Im with Howell "good for him."

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
He's a talented kid, and he passed on a struggling team.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1775493

You have 14 posts and every single one of them is a negative post about the wrestlers, coaches, or family of the wrestlers.

Let's go back to your last post prior to this one. From the Big XII tourney thread...

Wasnt ISU's schedule much more tuff last year? Although there is apparent growth, its hard to say how much. Nationals should be the indicator.

But weird, you never came back and commented again on that during our run at NCAAs. Now you turn something that has nothing to do with the current team (he signed after the 2012 NCAAs, if he was going to pass on us because we were struggling he wouldn't have signed) into a negative for the team.

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
I seriously can't blame him. I know he changed his mind but guaranteed if he would have chosen ISU, half of you would be fighting eachother to get an autograph.. He's a talented kid, and he passed on a struggling team. Im with Howell "good for him."
ISU finished two spots ahead of Nebraska at nationals.

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
I don't wish Destin anything but success.. My "good for him" wasn't meant to come off with sarcasm-though it sucks he didn't choose ISU. I am excited about the future of our program with or without McCauley. I think nationals proved to everyone that cyclone wrestling is on the rise.