Denae Fritz transferring

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
am I the only one who's not really understanding what she's saying here? Someone explain it to me like I'm 5
I think she is defending the family. Personally I think it’s best to stay quiet and let the process evolve and see what the players responses are. Also it does t give any credence to any crap throwers.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
am I the only one who's not really understanding what she's saying here? Someone explain it to me like I'm 5
She once almost left, didn't, and things just happen. Support those who stay to wear the Cardinal and Gold...social sports media can overstimulate..so take a breath, take a break, and hope for the best.

joyisuful

Feb 3, 2023
One transfer I could swallow. It's happened before and life moved on. Two starters leaving one right after the other? Like many of you I'm in the WTF stage and very puzzled. As another posted...I'm now worried something is about to blow and next year's class goes with it. If that happens (and this is what I feared with all the "fire Bill" talk) ISU women's basketball becomes irrelevant UNLESS they can get a NAME coach here to retain the recruits asap. Hang on for an interesting ride...
If something happens and we have a bare cupboard we just need to remember how TJ basically came in with a bare cupboard and he turned things around pretty quickly. If we end up with a new coach next year and all our new recruits leave because of it let's just remain optimistic that we get someone good at recruiting in to replace.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006

Hopefully this is good news

I kind of see Emily and her family as old school you committed and need to be all in. I will say for immediate success next year she is probably the most important piece to keep, would say Fritz would of been long term. No clue what to think right now, never been all in on BF but can’t argue with results. The transfers with the incoming recruiting classes just confuses everything.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Hello, it is me. Former player literally married to the program. It's everyone else's fault, nothing wrong here, just tough love. Just donate more money. The players leaving aren't loyal. Vague "you don't know what's really going on" excuse. Thanks. Go clones

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
This is part of what is wrong with the program

Ummm.......ok? Let's not have the wives of assistant coaches tweeting nonsense become a thing.

And the daughter-in-law slash former player of the coach. It's really tone-deaf in this moment, but being a part of "the family" means circling the wagons.

I don't know when the Fennelly era ends, but if it doesn't end on their terms it's going to be ugly.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron