Defect Submission Tool
General Defect Title
Cy Bookie access
Defect Category
Home Page
Browers Tested
  • Google Chrome (desktop)
Detailed Description
I may have missed some posts on the subject, or maybe I'm going about it the wrong way, but I can't access Cy Bookie at all. When I click on the link, it takes me to a blank page. I haven't tried to get there in a few months, so things may have changed that I'm not aware of.

I checked my profile, and it appears I should be ok there, and I am logged in. I'm probably missing something obvious or confused...

If there's nothing wrong and I'm an idiot, please accept my apologies, and let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.

K

KFitzy87

You did nothing wrong... It's been taken down for messing up the servers on the site unfortunately...

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
This is the time of year when I really miss CyBookie.

pour-one-out.jpg

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Guys I'm sorry about this but until we do some fairly extensive work to the site, it's either have the site drop in and out, in and out or have CyBookie. We'll get it back but it likely won't be until after the season. It sucks. I know and I feel bad but at this point in the year there isn't much I can do. All has to do with the new version of VBulletin/tech stuff that even I don't really understand.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
[video=youtube;jG2KMkQLZmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2KMkQLZmI[/video]

:jimlad:

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Guys I'm sorry about this but until we do some fairly extensive work to the site, it's either have the site drop in and out, in and out or have CyBookie. We'll get it back but it likely won't be until after the season. It sucks. I know and I feel bad but at this point in the year there isn't much I can do. All has to do with the new version of VBulletin/tech stuff that even I don't really understand.

What if I told Tron that the only way I'd buy a new Tundra is if you fix CyBookie? Will that increase your motivation?

Tron won't know that I plan on paying for said Tundra is with CyCredits, but that's another battle...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron