Idea: Dark Mode

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I'm sorry. Am I reading this correctly? You had eyeball stitches? I don't even want to know how they put them in, let a lone how they get them out. No, thank you.

If I remember right, Jake Sullivan got poked in the eye during one of his Big 12 tournament games way back and had to get stitches on his eye. I remember, even as a kid, wanting no part of knowing about that.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Getting LASIK was enough for me. Granted I've got to go back in because one of my eyes is still fuzzy, but completely replacing a cornea? Yeah, not for me. That's definitely a video I will not be looking up on YouTube.
I’ll let you in on a little secret. Before the Department for the Blind gave me my very own white cane, I felt exactly the same way.

another secret? I really like being able to see beautiful women.

putsky

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 13, 2009
Harlan, IA
Do you know how long it takes to get the features for a SuperFanatic? Was hoping to get to use dark mode soon.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I’ll let you in on a little secret. Before the Department for the Blind gave me my very own white cane, I felt exactly the same way.

another secret? I really like being able to see beautiful women.
I think I've figured out who you are...
MV5BMTUzMjA0NDY5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI2NTgwMw@@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL_.jpg

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
If I remember right, Jake Sullivan got poked in the eye during one of his Big 12 tournament games way back and had to get stitches on his eye. I remember, even as a kid, wanting no part of knowing about that.

I remember watching that game. They had the camera on him at a time out or something, he blinked, and blood started pouring out. They cut away pretty quickly from that.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
How do I get Dark Mode available?

I'm using a web browser on a PC and at the very bottom of each page right above the copyright message there is a box that says "Cyclone Fanatics". If you click that it lets you pick between "Cyclone Fanatics" and "Cyclone Fanatics - Dark".

• Friendly
Reactions: putsky

putsky

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 13, 2009
Harlan, IA
I'm using a web browser on a PC and at the very bottom of each page right above the copyright message there is a box that says "Cyclone Fanatics". If you click that it lets you pick between "Cyclone Fanatics" and "Cyclone Fanatics - Dark".

Thanks. I was aware of how to make the change, but I don't see dark as an option. I'm more looking for help from the site admins to make that option available to me.

Help Support Us

Become a patron