DANIEL JACKSON COMMITS!

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
https://247sports.com/college/iowa-...o-receiver-Daniel-Jackson-commits--133821059/

Iowa State appealed to Jackson both on and off the field.

“I got a lot on the academic side in terms of what I want to do in veterinary science and agriculture and things like that. They’re one of the top in the nation in all of that, so I got a lot of stuff academically and that was a good thing for my parents to hear most of all. Growing up I’ve always loved animals and things like that, so wherever I go and whatever I do I want to try and get into those fields after football,” Jackson said after his visit. “They said I was a big target, big receiver that can play inside and outside and that’s what I do for my high school and I think that’s what I can do for a college program as well.”

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
Watching his highlights it feels like I'm watching Hakeem. not as tall, but looks just like him when he's running his route. He starts off not looking that fast and then all of a sudden he's past his man and is open. He also seems to have the same ability to break tackles and stay on his feet.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
3rd in the conference rankings (2020) for recruiting in 4 years' time.

That was quick.

Only 3rd because we have more recruits than most teams in conference. Team rankings mean absolutely nothing until every teams class is full and even then it will be skewed because some teams will have more recruits than others. Look at the composite ranking. That will tell the true story of projected quality of the class. There, isu sits 6th overall.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Only 3rd because we have more recruits than most teams in conference. Team rankings mean absolutely nothing until every teams class is full and even then it will be skewed because some teams will have more recruits than others. Look at the composite ranking. That will tell the true story of projected quality of the class. There, isu sits 6th overall.

It sucks they rate special team players so much lower. If our LS wasn't so low, our average would be much higher.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

Which is fine. This staff has proven that they don't need 4 and 5 star kids to win football games and that they have a knack for under the radar kids & development. This staff has also done a phenomenal job plugging in transfers to help fill immediate needs. In other words, recruiting rankings can **** off.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Composite isn't necessarily the answer either. The source needs to be considered.

L

LincolnWay187

woah!...slow your roll there Lincoln.....remember.....stay humble per CMC....lest you begin to transform into a typical fan of another team out east.
You see, i want Minnesota to succeed so they can kick iowa in the junk. Since what ever i say.. the opposite usually happens...iam delivering myself a welcome outcome lol

Reactions: Cyder91

ISUEmbassy

Jun 13, 2014
It will be incredibly challenging to carry a science based pre-vet major with the demands of football. Very impressive that he wants to take on that challenge!

It will, but he is obviously a good student and bright kid if he is considering prevet. Lots of the TE's and OL are mechanical engineering majors and do great academically (Kolar has a 4.0), so definitely can be done

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
What do you think people have said about isu for the past 50 years or so. Theres some saying about a pot and a kettle or something or other that sums this up
The problem with your rationale is that for the last two or three years, they haven’t been saying that about ISU.

Besides, speaking from experience, it’s only forty “years or so”.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron