Cy-Hawk Dual

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
True. In spite of their coaches, there are a handful of mid-20 year-olds I have a hard time rooting against. But, man, those coaches are the opposite of their mentor, Gable. Check out Gable’s interview ~35 years ago (in the moment) where we beat Iowa for the NCAA championship to break a potentially 10 year streak. Gable was all class. Zero chance these ****twards understand class and sportsmanship.

My guy must not have seen the end of 141. Eierman has gone from a likeable funky guy to whatever the hell that was. Collective sociopaths.

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020
I've seen plenty here, even a ****** accusation from him against me, so I can't imagine what's said on other forums.

I'm glad people are starting to realize the loser that he is. He kept up the nice act pretty well for awhile to his credit

condor

Feb 2, 2018
When the meet is on ESPN +, is there a way to watch the post match interviews from ISU?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Can you imagine being a Hawk fan….. supporting Fran and his classless behavior, supporting a racist football program, and supporting the Brands brothers and their totally classless program.

Check all your values and morals at the door if you want to be a Hawk fan.

Desanto has threatened the lives of 2 people within a year, and he’s still out acting like a jerk all night. Total class by Iowa…. he shouldn’t even be on the team.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
When the announcer has to say he’s not worried for his safety because Kyven is sitting next to him tells you something

Ridiculous that they put the announcers there knowing how those guys act. Especially with a former ISU wrestler on the call. Kyven was funny.

erinmd32

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2015
Aren’t the guys Brands is taunting with on our staff his former wrestlers?
St. John and Metcalfe are
Can you imagine being a Hawk fan….. supporting Fran and his classless behavior, supporting a racist football program, and supporting the Brands brothers and their totally classless program.

Desanto has threatened the lives of 2 people within a year, and he’s still out acting like a jerk all night. Total class by Iowa…. he shouldn’t even be on the team.

And then throwing fits like bandgate and going after Prohm for trying to break up a fight.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

He actually shouldn't still be at the university. Any non athlete would be long gone.

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
Daughter was there, said Brands ran straight to the ISU bench, like the picture showed, and was the main instigator of the ending stuff.
The guy lacks class. Unfortunate, really. Has no temperament.