Cy-Hawk Dual

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You can see the Brands’ running towards our bench on the TV. The bottom half of them, replayed it to make sure it was their shoes. What disgusting coaches.

CYaeger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 23, 2019
I have a feeling Brands and that wrestling program is committing NCAA violations of some kind. Gross program.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
@Gonzo do you have a defense for your Wolrd/Olympic champion coaches throwing around F bombs at the tv commentators and taunting the opposing staff? Meanwhile honesty wrestling pretty poorly against the 25th ranked team in the country?

Taunting was going both ways and you know that. Just like guys from both sides were getting sporty in the handshake line.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I only checked in a little to this, not a big wrestling guy. That Iowa staff is something.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Taunting was going both ways and you know that. Just like guys from both sides were getting sporty in the handshake line.
I don’t consider “jawing” to be the same as”taunting.” Maybe that’s just me. Anyway, that’s beside the point of what happened at the end.

Reactions: CycoCyclone

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Usually your takes aren’t bad…but you’re so full of Hawkeye ******** it ain’t funny. You damn well know Iowa tonight was the most classless program thete has been. I love Iowa fans that can’t recognize how ****** their own team and coaches act

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I only checked in a little to this, not a big wrestling guy. That Iowa staff is something.

Same.

Not a big wrestling guy either, so maybe I don’t “get it ,” but a lot of that **** was inexcusable no matter what sport you’re in (ADS going after the fans and commentators).

And I’m normally a “if you don’t like it, beat them” guy.