CPR

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
If we play like we did today we have a solid chance at being 4-2 heading to Texas Tech.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
There it is!!!!

The passive aggressive thread wondering if CPR should be the coach after 7 years of never defining a program and making excuses for lack of recruiting while Campbell is trying to clean it up and actually utilizing athletes.

Need a Bingo card/drinking game for these kinds of days.

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
I remember Rhoads getting owned his first 2 years against Iowa. Campbell was far from "owned" today. Lots of positives to take away, but that killer instinct is still nowhere to be found.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Holy Hell. Did you really post the same thing in two different forums? Go away Hawk troll.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I hate to say this, but Campbell can't seem to beat the hoks. I'm not saying we get rid of Campbell, but it makes me nervous.

You're right. This is his 2nd game in his 2nd season and already we've lost out on an undefeated season. If he can't get it figured out by NOW he should pack his bags.

OR - you're a flaming dip knob. I'll take that option.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I hate to say this, but Campbell can't seem to beat the hoks. I'm not saying we get rid of Campbell, but it makes me nervous.

Curious where CPR comes into your fine, fine post. And why is this in CampusLife? It's ALMOST like you aren't a Cyclone and don't know how this board works.

Or you're a football coaching genius.

Door #1 it is.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I remember Rhoads getting owned his first 2 years against Iowa. Campbell was far from "owned" today. Lots of positives to take away, but that killer instinct is still nowhere to be found.
That could be but we still lost today when all we had to do was make a couple of first downs...some are saying that Parks Interception cost us the game...I dunno but it sure didnt help....

This program under campbell has a very long way to go to beat either Iowa or KState......

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
That could be but we still lost today when all we had to do was make a couple of first downs...some are saying that Parks Interception cost us the game...I dunno but it sure didnt help....

This program under campbell has a very long way to go to beat either Iowa or KState......

3 points in overtime sure is a long long way.