Complain About Stuff at the Game Thread

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
CA should have cardinal and gold ponchos or bags or something they can throw over the top of anybody that shows up wearing that crap.

That's not Cyclone Alley Central Committee's job. Their job is to take up the first row and not pay attention during free throws.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Complaints:
-People not using their tickets for games and then complaining when they get shutout for not arriving early enough for big games.
-The band's hockey jerseys. Seriously, a t-shirt would be better.
-Students complaining about Cyclone Alley who have never applied to be on the leadership board
-Cursing in chants...just not my cup of tea

LOVE hearing "Cyclone---Power!" on tv, though!

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Oh, one more complaint....people with their head buried in a cell phone during a game. Enjoy the game!

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
In rewatching, the Hoks behind Hoiberg were even more annoying. The two women had a look on their faces like someone had just ripped a ripe one. When they were missing for a huge chuck of the game I was hoping they had been moved, but no, sadly they returned.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
In rewatching, the Hoks behind Hoiberg were even more annoying. The two women had a look on their faces like someone had just ripped a ripe one. When they were missing for a huge chuck of the game I was hoping they had been moved, but no, sadly they returned.
They were probably in the bathroom for "sexy time".

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
So this is the complaint thread, obviously need a thread about how awesome Hilton Magic is. How else am I going to drool over our home court advantage and simultaneously ***** about everything that gives ISU that advantage?