**Coaching Carousel Mafia**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
After Azhuth was voted out there were only 3 players left. KC would have hit Cubs in the last night phase. That left KC and Clark at the end, and the blue blood mafia wins for having equal number of players left as innos.

There is zero evidence KC would have hit Cubs

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
If KC and Farnsy were in the same mafia, I believe KC would’ve hit Cubs.

But they weren’t, so believing she would have hit Cubs is an assumption, and you know what happens when you assume.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Listen, I understand being mad someone with a less than 1% chance to win this game won this game with the mafia. But he did. All of you can kindly get over it.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Yea not to dox our internal thread but the plan was you Cubs

I doxxed ours! After day 1 I did an initial analysis of votes to figure out who we should hit and/or investigate, I came up with the following: CyFan21, 2015, cyfan21, and CyMe. Well 2 of them were in my own mafia, but I hit 3 out of 4 based on guy instinct.

Looking through the votes and time stamps, I'd think 2015 and CyMe would be interesting picks.

21 and 13 also came up on my initial look but we know who you are ;)

2015 is always a spaz though, maybe we investigate him, and kill someone? A loud mouth who actually carries clout maybe.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I doxxed ours! After day 1 I did an initial analysis of votes to figure out who we should hit and/or investigate, I came up with the following: CyFan21, 2015, cyfan21, and CyMe. Well 2 of them were in my own mafia, but I hit 3 out of 4 based on guy instinct.
How quickly did y'all find me?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
If KC and Farnsy were in the same mafia, I believe KC would’ve hit Cubs.

But they weren’t, so believing she would have hit Cubs is an assumption, and you know what happens when you assume.

But we've known who you were for a while. Unless KC mistyped it, you were gonna die brother.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
In these trying times, we must ask

Was the broadcaster alive when the game ended?

If the answer is yes, the broadcaster shares the win.

I graciously accept.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
How quickly did y'all find me?
We kept you alive since A) I was gone as soon as you were dead with how much you voted for me. Surprised people didn't pick up sooner that you clearly had investigated me. B) at one point if we killed you the game was over, and I was very close to doing it, since I figured I wasn't going to win, but decided for the good of mafia not to do it