**Coaching Carousel Mafia**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Vote Cubs was way to easy to rescind his early vote after receiving push back. Feels like he is trying to push a narrative early, got called out and went with the flow.
If I remember right from past games, doesn’t Moores always get on someone’s case for being the first “second vote” on someone. Now he’s doing the exact same thing by putting a second vote on Cubs before there are even many votes cast.
Vote moores

Reactions: ISUCubswin

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
If I remember right from past games, doesn’t Moores always get on someone’s case for being the first “second vote” on someone. Now he’s doing the exact same thing by putting a second vote on Cubs before there are even many votes cast.
Vote moores
I would think that only applies to the first day

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Placeholder vote cubs I work til 9 tonight so will try to get on at some point to re evaluate but him or Farnsy is where I’m leaning for now

bsaltyman

Drinker of beer
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I would think that only applies to the first day
Maybe that was his line of thinking in past games, but doing it day 2 vs day 1 isn’t THAT big of a difference IMHO. Why try and start a train on Cubs though today? Just because he rescinded a vote? IDK. I’ll keep the vote on moores for now but could change it if something better comes along.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Vote gblade. Early vote and easy to jump on the 5 star thing

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Cubs is being totally normal for his early days activities, so I'm not particularly looking at him right now.
Fitzy has been SUPER quiet. Not sure what that means. Maybe he has grown up and has a real job and can't come in here to confuse the crap out of me. Maybe he's mafia laying low. Or maybe he's special inno and laying low. Or maybe he just doesn't have anything to say. Gonna watch him. I NEVER trust him.
Other people are slinking around and I can't quite settle on opinions on them.

Farnsy, however, has been very chatty the first two mornings, and threw a last second vote on Hunsy. However, in doing so he saved himself. I'm suspicious of his extra participation, but not enough to vote for him yet.

NEED INPUT!!!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
A
Cubs is being totally normal for his early days activities, so I'm not particularly looking at him right now.
Fitzy has been SUPER quiet. Not sure what that means. Maybe he has grown up and has a real job and can't come in here to confuse the crap out of me. Maybe he's mafia laying low. Or maybe he's special inno and laying low. Or maybe he just doesn't have anything to say. Gonna watch him. I NEVER trust him.

Farnsy, however, has been very chatty the first two mornings, and threw a last second vote on Hunsy. However, in doing so he saved himself. I'm suspicious of his extra participation, but not enough to vote for him yet.

NEED INPUT!!!
gree on Cubs. I never know what to make of him or what to take seriously.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

NEED INPUT!!!
I'm with you on Fitzy, however he usually seems to come in for about an hour at a time and get his 4 post quota in. Maybe that is more bias on recent games than his actually playing style, but I had a similar thought on his being quiet

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

NEED INPUT!!!

You answered your own question. Late switch only meant saving myself.

And I'd love to talk about why this game is different than past, but I don't need to air my personal life on CF. You've pm'd me about it before.

• Friendly
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Vote moores
most of the time that is day 1 second/third vote getter, but doesn't that work for reverse psychology as well? If I am mafia and trying to not stand out as mafia why would I break my own reading leading people to believe I am mafia?